Joker x Meet x Zoldyck

Your POV:

We got to the airship they said something that they will drop us to a ship that waiting for us which will take us to the Zevil island.

I was walking in the hallway on the airship when I saw Killua and his friends.

"Hi again" I greeted with a smile.
They all said Hi back. Then Gon asked "Silla, how do you know Hisoka?"... "yeah, you never told me about him before." Killua wondering too.

"Hmm, do you really want to know?" I questioned them to make sure. The four guys just nodded.

"Alright.."

Flash back~

I was walking in one if these streets with many people. It was early night. The sky is clear. The moon was full. I walk to see a big sign with a joker covering his half face with a card of joker too. The sign says that the show will start at 9:00pm. I looked at my watch and it was 9:02pm. 'Hmm~ I think I can get in'

I fast passed by the two security men who were standing in front of the door. I entred to see a joker showing some magic work.

The seats were almost full but I managed to find one for myself.
I was enjoying the show then " Now for my last trick" the joker said and I feel his aura is showing. His blood lust to kill. He threw cards at the audience, killing them all. He threw a card towards me I dodged it to stuck in the person's head behind me.

He stared at me for seconds then he bow and said "thank you all" with a big smirk on his face. I clapped for him. It was fun. Everybody was dead though. He stared at me again then my phone rang. " Hello...alright, I will at 1:30am" I hung up. Then walked out.

I feel someone is following me. I walked to a small street that was almost empty of people. "Why are you following me?" I throw my question threatening. "Oh~ so you knew I was following you ~" it was the joker again.

"So?" I emotionless said. "Simply, you caught my attention~" he answered me with freak smile. Then my phone rang again. "Illumi?...yeah, I already got a call from him tell him to send the money on my usual account." I hung up to see the joker thinking and seems like in a deep thought. "Hm~ Illumi Zoldyck?" He questioned me.

I got surprised that he knows Illumi who actually doesn't have fr... oh wait.. is he..? "Are you Hisoka?" I pointed my finger at him asking. A big smile drew on his face "did Illumi tell you about me?.. he never told me that he knows a pretty lady like you~" Hisoka said and I could feel that he is excited.

"Yeah, he told me to stay away from you. Plus he is my brother" I told him and started to walk away. He chuckled and asked

" where are you going~? "

"My job is calling"

"Can I come along~?"

"Unless you want to die"

He just chuckled and followed me.

Third POV:

Silla stood in front what looks like a huge palace and Hisoka was next to her.

"So is that where your job is~?"  Hisoka questioned Silla who already scanned the area with her En

*for who doesn't know what En is or got confused. En is an aura to scan the surroundings of you and it is different from person to person. So people who can make a huge En aura can scan bigger area than the others.

Silla's En covered the whole palace and made sure where the guards are and where she can break in to kill the target.

Hisoka just observes the pretty assassin as she got in. She got rid of two men and opened a huge door to find a man sitting behind an office desk smoking a cigarette.

"Yo!" Silla greeted the man who was staring at her with deadly eyes. Hisoka just chuckled about Silla's entrance.

Silla harden her hand and dashed to slice the man's head off but suddenly the man disappeared leaving a big scratch on Silla's right arm.

"Hm. They didn't tell me that you are a fighter. That means they need to pay me more" Silla with a poker face said. Then she fast dashed again to the target who was behind her and cut his both arms and shoved one into his mouth. "Next time be nice with a lady.. oh there's no next time for you." she sliced his head and he fell down dead.

"Haha, you are so sweet and interesting ~" Hisoka said who was struggling to hide his blood lust and excitement.

"Not better than your show" Silla told Hisoka who just started to laugh loud.

" you are going to make me fall for you~"

"Aren't you already?"

"I guess~"

"We need to leave I can hear their foot steps coming here"

"Do not you want to have fun with them~?"

"It is not my job to kill them and I don't kill without money"

"Typical Zoldyck ~"

Silla went to her hotel room and of course Hisoka made a lie that his room in the same hotel and sure Silla didn't buy it.

Silla's POV:

I went to my room took my clothes off and got into the hot shower to wash the blood off.

I wrapped a towel around my body and another one on my hair to dry it. I heard a knock on the door. "Go away" I yelled knowing that was Hisoka behind the door.

"Oh come on~ I have a question to ask you ~"

"You can ask me later"

"It should be now~"

I opened the door and he froze looking at me from up to down.

"Perv" I walked away

He walked in closing the door behind him "do not blame me. you are being sexy~"

I just smiled. That man sure knows how to talk. "So what did you want to ask about? "

"Oh about that~" he stopped for a second then said "I forgot after seeing you ~"

"You are just making excuses "

"Maybe~"

I grabbed my phone which was on the table and phoned Illumi "Illumi, tell the dude to pay double that money because the target was a fighter" I felt hands around my body. Hisoka hugged me from behind and leaned his head to my ear that has my phone on. "Illumi, you never told me that you got a hot sis~" I could feel Hisoka smirking. "Hisoka stay away from her"

"Illumi, I can handle him. Do not forget to tell the man what I said" I told Illumi then hung up.

"Hisoka, what do you want?"

"You~"

I tried to turn around and succeed. His hands were still around my waist and his face so close. And he got that sexy smile on his face.

"You know that I can kill you here and right now"

"But you won't ~"

"What makes you so sure about it?"

"Because you like me~"

My cheeks got red about his comment.

He leaned closer to kiss my lips....

Flash back ends~

"Stop!! We don't need to know that!!" Killua yelled covering his ears.

The four guys have red cheeks trying to avoid my eyes.

"Well, that's how we met though" I shrugged. And started to walk away. "I will see around guys" I winked and left them.

******

Thanks for reading
Comment and vote will be appreciated.