While my mom's away on a buisness trip I have to live with that?

Anna's POV

"My mother's nickname is bitch since that day in the hospital ok just saying," they nodded, good now we're on the same page. "After a month I went back to live with my mom, I don't know why but I felt unsafe and uncomfortable, I just stayed away from her, after that I dove into school, if you can when your in like first grade, I was the smartest in my class and moved up to second grade, but then that was too easy for me and eventually I was a 5 year old in 4th grade, I keep learning more so I have the brain capacity of some one in college but I don't really act like it, some tests I rule some I bomb it just depends on how I want my grade to be impacted, I've also never took a IQ test because I don't want to be moved up to college, I want to live right now school is for my social life even if before Cathy's make-over I was a loser, a nerd no one like me," I had to take a really long breath, wait where's Cathy, "Umm guys not to get off topic but where's Cathy" I said looking around. All the guys shrugged.

"I don't know, continue the story," Seth said, I just rolled my eye's.

"Like I was saying no one liked me, I was picked on but I dealt with the pain because I knew back in the family there's even a harder life and I mean I guess I could have went and gone to college and gotten away from the bitch but I didn't I also could have escaped the taunting but I just felt like I would take my high school like nothing else and feel like my place was a nerd, not needing to change who I am, my mom is a business woman or was she quite last year and thought I didn't know but I'm a lot smarter than she knows, I took some classes and over heard her calls got phone records and also hacked a few of her e-mail accounts, also I got her bank accounts stuff like that, for the past year she's been going on 'business trips'," I put air quotes around business trips to make sure the boys under stood.

"Really she's just been going to Europe to meet with a man that goes by the e-mail account 4C's@hotmail.com, his email gives up his identity, this is very shocking but Drew we're about to become more that just cousins but brother and sister, while my mom is Europe your dad is back here to get you, he has been sneaking behind your mom's back and seeing my mom, the first time I actually could decide this was real is that when heard thumping in my room when I was supposed to be at the library studying and then I heard my mom moan the name Carlos, I hid and the next morning when I was 'at Cathy's' I saw him leave my house," I took another breath, god these I can say a lot,

"After that my mom and me just started to leave each other growing farther and farther apart, she started to by me clothes that we're absolutely repulsive they were of all colors pink, they showed way to much cleavage and some were skirts, ugh I hate skirts, my mom became less frequent and last time I hacked her e-mail I found one from Carlos saying that he is going to pick up Drew and head for Europe so we can be married and start a new life but if your daughters there I will put her in her place, I hated him and I knew he hated me, tonight he kept that promise and Drew if Cleff, Clay and Chad weren't there just like when I was 5 he would have took you, killed me and then gotten married to my mom whom I'm disowning because she basically disowned me," I closed my eyes and a tear slipped down for no reason at all.

"My life is so screwed up, this day was supposed to be fun and it was the football game, but after that it went down hill from there, I hadn't checked her bank status for awhile so I had no idea she sold the house and I don't think anyone's moved in yet so I can go back and get my stuff but I have no where to live, the weeks almost up so then Cathy will go back home and I'm stuck all alone, I think she sent me to Liam's to stay a while and requested that his parents stayed there so eventually they would get annoyed by me like my mother and kick me out," another tear rolled down my cheek. I felt arms hug me and I looked up Drew, Josh, Derald, Adin, Liam, Seth, Mark and my uncle Cleff were hugging me, I snuggled into their arms.