While my mom's away on a buisness trip I have to live with that?

Anna's POV

"You had an accident yesterday," he began, but I could see worry on his face.

"Oh, I'll get to that but could you try to move something, like an arm or leg perhaps," I shook my head yes because I could feel my muscles warming up, aching to move. I swung my legs over the bed putting my arms on either side of me, shook my head to fully wake my self up and then jumped off the bed. His eyes widened, they were as big as little tea cup saucers. I walked over to him putting a hand on his shoulder and he was out of his shock. He shook his head in disbelief, he then directed me back to the bed.

"That's amazing a miracle really!" he was practically shouting, wow what happened I can't remember much.

"Sir please I don't remember anything please tell me what happened," I was pleading with him, he just stopped with his little excitement realizing I was in the room still.

"There was an accident yesterday and well it's a miracle that you woke up, you see you were in a coma and wasn't supposed to wake up for 5-10 years but you woke up now and all vitals seem normal," he was looking down at his papers on a clip board.

"Oh and it says here that you were in a car accident when you were 5, it also says that you were supposed to be in a coma then too but you woke up soon and your body worked just as well but also improved," he was looking up in my eyes with this sad expression, it's only I couldn't really tell if he was sad or not.

"What happened yesterday? Please tell me what happened," I was pleading again, his face softened.

"There was a group of boys who brought you in, one of them said that you guys were playing chicken but you fell off and hit your head on the edge of the pool, you kept saying things as if it was a dream and stuff like he has a gun watch out was one of them, which that would be very strange," he had finished, that's what happened but really, that didn't make any sense I was awake it was so vivid. I felt like the world was crashing down on me.

"Oh," was all I could manage to say, there was so much but I guess that it was just a dream kind of, but wait where's the guys I need to talk to them.

"Would you like some visitors now?" he asked me, would I like some visitors is he dumb yes I would like some visitors.

"Yes please," I said with just a little enthusiasm, he just smiled and walked out of the room. A few minutes later every one rushed into my room, all the boys and Cathy. I smiled and they gave me back sympathetic looks, well that is except for my boyfriend, he knew I hate pity or sympathy, he just walked over to me and planted a big kiss on my lips. After he pulled up he was still embracing me, it felt good to be in his arms. I looked around the room and saw that they were confused, but then Drew came over and hugged me too followed by everyone else.

"Thanks, for every thing guys," my voice almost cracked and it faltered once.

"I'm sorry Anna, it was my fault, I dropped you while we were having a chicken fight," Seth was the one to admit to this, his face had guilt clear on his face.

"Hey, listen to me, did I die? NO, so stop worrying about me, I will make it," I was so stern that every ones backs straitened. Ha, ha prison warden at your service.

"When can I get out of here, go tell that doctor I'm fine I just want to get out of here," I was pissed now, not by anything they did but I hate the smell of hospitals, it smells like they use at least three tons of disinfectant for like one hall way, don't get me started on the rooms, what are they doing trying to get rid of the smell of death, good luck with that one.

"You have to stay in here, maybe tomorrow you can get out," no I will not stay in this place until tomorrow.

"NO! Some one get a doctor and get them now," Liam nodded and rushed out of the room. I felt like I had to get my anger out some how but really the only way I know how to is by playing some football, which reminds me I have to talk to the coach about betting on the team. Liam came back in with the doctor close behind.