A Year Into My Career As Diva

I spent the last year of my life letting men hurt me and always crying. The only thing I have left is my divas title.

I skipped to my locker room put my hair in pigtails and put on a black v-neck crop top, light blue shorts, blue high socks and laced up my black high tops with blue laces. I put my divas belt around my waist and skipped out of the room.

I ran into the leader of the shield Dean Ambrose and fell down.

"Oh I'm so sorry D-dean...", I gave him a scared look and started crawling backwards, but with my luck I hit a crate and was stuck there.

"It's okay princess, you don't have to be scared, I'm not gonna bite you...well if you want?", he pulled me up to my feet.

"Ew Dean!", I gave a disgusted look then punched his arm,"but thanks for picking me up though!", I smiled.

"No problem princess.", he smirked.

I was about to walk away until he yelled,"AJ!", I turned around.

"You wanna accompany the shield tonight?", he asked.

"Yes! I would love that! When's your match?", I question.

"It's the main event.", he answered turned away as if he was leaving.

"Oh okay! Where you headed now?", I grabbed his arm.

"Me and the boys locker room.", he smirked.

"Um...could I come with you?", I asked as I twirl my hair around my finger.

"Uh...sure I guess, this way.", he pointed to the left and I followed him until we got to their locker room.

"Hi Seth and Roman!", I yell while attacking Seth and Roman with hugs.

"Hi AJ!", they both answered. We all just sat there and watched the tv until their match. We heard someone on the P.A.

"The Shield in 15 minutes, 15 minutes.", so we walked out the room and headed to gorilla.

-At Gorilla-

"AJ? What are you doing here?", Roman and Seth ask me.

"Oh Dean asked me if I wanted to accompany you guys tonight so I said yes to him.", they nodded and looked at Dean. He rolled his eyes at them then their theme music hit and we were going down the stairs, we jumped over the barricade, they went into the ring and I sat at the commentary table with JBL, Jerry, and Cole.

-Halfway through Match-

"So what brings you out with the shield tonight AJ?", they asked me.

"I'm just supporting my friends, there is nothing going on between any of us, we are just friends.", right when I say that Dean hit his signature 'Dirty Deeds' and pins him:

1!

2!

3!

They won the match so I ran into the ring and wrapped my legs around Dean and hugged him. Everyone started in the arena started going crazy! Dean hugged me back put me down then Seth and Roman hugged me. We walked up the ramp and backstage.

That's when I see Stephanie come up to me and asks all three of us in her office.

We nodded our heads and went to her office.

"Okay I have invited you in my office today because we want a romance storyline between you AJ and all three members of the shield.", she explained.

"What?", we all asked at the same time.

"We want you to do romance storyline with the shield.", she explained to us again.

"But we're all just friends though Stephanie! It's not fair for you to do that! We are just friends! Why can't you lunatics UNDERSTAND THAT! ", I jumped up from my seat, but Roman quickly sat me back down.

"It's either that or you, Dean, Seth, and Roman lose your titles. Oh and if you dare threaten us like that again you can kiss that divas title goodbye as well.", she goes on.

"WHAT!", we all jumped out of our seats.

"Well then I see you guys have made your choice then here are your scripts and thank you for coming.", she finished gesturing us to the door.

We all said," We don't care...", at the same time and walked out reading the script. 'I mean I like them but not like that or do I have feelings for them?' I asked myself in my head.

-Sheild's Locker Room-

"Well guys I'm making us share a hotel room too so let me get my stuff and we can go.", I walked to the locker room to get my stuff. When I cane back they were ready to go.

-At the Hotel-

I plopped down on a nice queen sized bed and put my bags down next to it. I wanted to do something funny with the guys so I did. "Guys?", I asked and they looked over at me from in the front room.

"Yeah?", they all said.

"Who wants to share the bed with me?", all I heard was a bunch of footsteps and someone yelling 'No I want too!' I started laughing. Seth was so close but Dean busted through the door first.

"Holy shit!", I screamed.

"Did we scare you?", Dean and Seth asked me.

"Well yes you did! I heard yelling, footsteps and banging.", I looked at them.

"Where's Ro?", I asked them crossing my arms.

"Just crawling away the pain! They pushed me down and attacked me first!", he said then I saw him in the doorway.

"You guys are idiots....", I smiled and continued," but your my idiots...", huge smiles appeared on their faces as they all hugged me then they all laid down.

"Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight princess.", obviously Dean.

"Goodnight pipsqueak.", 'Roman is gonna get punched for that tomorrow morning'

"Goodnight cupcake.", and of course that was Seth the sweetest one out of all of them. We all drifted asleep after awhile, but I thought to myself 'Maybe this storyline could work out for all of us somehow' I kissed Dean's forehead then fell asleep.