This Is A Hell Of A Storyline

Dean's P.O.V-

I get up, but I don't see my princess when I get up until I smell bacon that's when I got out of bed. I had looked on the other bed guys were gone too. In my head I say 'I can't believe they're eating bacon without me.'

I walk into the front room and see Seth scarfing down pancakes and eggs, Roman eating bacon and drinking a water, while my princess was drinking coffee and eating eggs. I look down at my plate and see bacon and pancakes, I take a bite out of it and I loved it!

"Woah...", I said with a shocked look on my face. AJ looks at me and says,

"Deany, if you don't like it don't eat it...", she said giving me a puppy dog look. Seth looked at her and told her,"Oh cupcake, Dean doesn't eat pancakes...that's the first time I've ever seen him eat pancakes without spitting it all back out, so don't worry he loves them!", he said giving her a reassuring look.

"Oh well yay! I made my Deany likes pancakes now!", we all laughed and finished eating, when we all finished getting dressed, we headed to the arena.

-At the Arena-

"Hey, I'm gonna go get ready, I'll be back.", I said walking away. I walked back to our locker room got dressed.

AJ's P.O.V-

"Hey Sethie?", I said as I turned to him.

"Yes cupcake!", he looks at me with a grin.

"I'm gonna go and change in my locker room I'll be back. Tell Roman and Dean where I'm at if they ask.", I said as I turned around skipping to the locker room.

-In My Locker Room-

I put my hair in pigtails, put on some mascara and black eyeshadow with red lipgloss. Now it was time for me to get into some clothes. I put on my custom made Explicit Ambrose Violence crop top, blue short shorts, and white high socks with stripes. I then laced up my black and blue chucks. I put on some temporary blonde dye and skipped out the room. I decided to surprise with what I was wearing.

"Close your eyes!", as I saw them close them I said,"Open!", they stood there jaws dropped in shock.

"Your the most sexiest woman on the planet right now...", they literally drooled over me.

"Why thank you boys!", I give them a turn.

"Is that blonde on your ha-", I cut Seth off and said,"Yes it is Sethie, you've said enough...", I smirked at them, then I started laughing.

-Monday Night Raw @8pm-

"Well boys we have to start that storyline tonight!", I said very excited.

"Oh yeah! We're pumped!", they said all together.

"Goodie!", I said happily.

"Hey cupcake, we gotta go to our match after we win you know what to do...", Seth asked and I nodded. I thought to myself 'All I have to do is go out and kiss all three of them. That sure as hell won't be hard...' I rolled my eyes at myself. I really have no clue how I'm gonna do this! So I decided to skip down to gorilla and wait until the match ended.

-End of the Match-

Seth's P.O.V-

I quickly hear our theme song changed into AJ's theme. I look up at the ramp and see AJ skipping down to the ring, she wipes her feet on the mat and steps inside as I hold a rope open.

I had forgotten about the whole storyline thing and then out of nowhere she wraps her legs around my waist and locks lips with me. Then I remembered the storyline. She jumped off me then went on to Dean and Roman. 'Damn! That kiss was hot!' I thought on my head.

Dean's P.O.V-

We all started walking up the ramp and to the locker room. When we got to our locker room, I hopped into the shower and came out with just a towel on.

AJ's P.O.V-

As I was sitting on Seth's lap, I look over at the bathroom door and see Dean with just a towel, which was kinda falling off.

"Like what you see princess?", he asked and started laughing.

"Maybe just a little bit, but I think Seth looks better.", I opinionated and giggled.

"Curse you two-tones!", Dean said making fists and raising them in the air shaking them.

"Dean your just jealous!", Seth said to Dean and smirked.

"Are you telling me that my di-", I cut them off and said," Deany don't even think about whipping it out and you too Sethie, comparing sizes that's just plain fucking weird?", I said to them giving them my 'you guys are weirdos' look.

"Ro can you take us to the hotel like now please, so I can't not listen to these weirdos?", I asked Roman.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing pipsqueak...let's get outta here.", he said getting his bag. We all changed and were off to the hotel.

-At the Hotel-

"Hey guys wanna watch a movie?", I asked them while we were sitting on the couch.

"Sure what did you have in mind?", Ro asked staring at me.

"I don't know...", I said then shrugged my shoulders.

"The Purge: Anarchy? Who's up for a horror movie, all in favor say I.", Ro looked at us. We all raised our hands, but after we started watching the movie, we all fell alseep.