How Could You Do This!- Part Two

EMOTIONAL CHAPTER TIME! (NOT REALLY! BUT CLOSE)

Seth's P.O.V-

Well we finally made it to Denny's, we took our seat and called a waiter over. We both ordered pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

TIffany (waiter)- Your food will be out in fifteen mintues or so.

Seth and AJ- Thank you! *both smile*

-15 minutes later-

Seth- Well that was good...

AJ- *no response*

Seth- So...cupcake I have been thinking about the...kiss and I just want to know what we are?

AJ- Um...I don't know? What do you want it to be Sethie? *smiles nervously*

Seth- I want us to be...together, forever. *smiles*

AJ- Sethie about my Deany and Rome? *pouts*

Seth- Well, Stephanie did put us three in a storyline, so may as well get good at it. *grabs her hand*

AJ- Sethie what if Dean and Rom- *she was cut off by Dean and Roman standing behind me*

AJ's P.O.V-

Dean- So you love me huh AJ?

AJ- Dean I do love you. *starts tearing up*

Dean- Well I don't love you...

AJ- *starts to cry*

Roman- I thought what we had AJ was special, but I guess I was wrong.

AJ- *gets up and runs out crying*

Seth's P.O.V-

I go outside, look to my left then to my right and across the street. No AJ.

Dean and Roman come out of the restaurant, I was so upset with them, but mostly Dean because I knew AJ loved him more then life itself. I walked up to Dean and pretended like I was about to walk away then flung back around and jumped on him. I punched, yelled, and screamed at him for what he did to AJ. Roman was trying to pull me off, but I had so much hatred built up up at that moment for Dean I would not stop hitting him.

Roman had to literally pry my body off of Dean.

Seth- *while on Roman's shoulder* YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU HURT HER! YOU BROKE HER DEAN! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER! IF YOU EVER TALK TO HER AGAIN I WILL END YOU DEAN AMBROSE! END YOU! YOU HEAR ME!

Then Roman punched me and I was out like the light, but in my head I thought, 'I need to find AJ. She's hurting I can tell.'

Dean's P.O.V-

What the hell just happened? I have so much in my head right now:

-In Dean's Head-

What the hell! Seth has never talked to me like that before! What's his problem! I broke up with AJ, so what...I don't care.

AJ's P.O.V-

I was sitting in my hotel room all alone, then I heard a knock at the door. I got up and see a knocked out Sethie laying on the floor, I grab his shirt and drag him into the room.

AJ- Sethie! Wake up! *slaps him*

Seth- Ow! What the hell! *holds cheek* What was that for!

AJ- You weren't waking up...

Seth- Well that's because Roman knocked me out. and now I have two bruises...*moves jaw around*

AJ- Oh I'm so sorry Sethie! *kisses bruise*

Seth- *winces*

AJ- Oh I didn't mean to hit you that hard, I'm sorry...*wipes face*

Seth- Where did you go when you ran out? I was worried about you I didn't see you.

AJ- I ran to the back of the shop and sat on a wall, cried until I heard screaming.

Seth- Um...what did the person who was screaming say?

AJ- He sounded a lot...like...you...*looks and stares* It was you?

Seth- It was me yes it was...

AJ- What happened between you guys when I left?

Seth- I ran outside, looked around for you until I saw Dean and Roman come out then I went up to Dean started to walk away then turned around and attacked him. I was the one yelling and screaming...Roman couldn't even pull me off of him. I was just so mad at Dean for saying that, I had a mental breakdown I guess...*looks down* I am so ashamed of myself AJ you don't understand...I did it for you because I..

AJ- You what?

Seth- I love you...

AJ- *starts crying* I love you too...*kisses Seth*

Seth- *kisses back*

Dean's P.O.V-

I walked past AJ's room, the door was wide open, so I decided I probably should apoligize for what I said to her I was just so angry with her. I mean if she loves me, Seth, and Roman we all have problems.

Dean- *walks in* Hel- *sees AJ and Seth kissing*

AJ- Dean!

Dean- Well I was going to say sorry, but I guess not! Leave me alone! *walks out the door*

AJ's P.O.V-

AJ- WAIT DEAN! *runs after him and grabs his arm*

Dean- *turns around with tears streaming down his face* WHAT DO YOU WANT! HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH AJ! JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!

AJ- *starts to cry* I'm sorry Dean! I didn't mean it I swear! I love you and only you!

Seth- So I guess you really never did love me? Did you? I LOVED YOU MORE EVER THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW AJ!!! *he ran to the elevator and I wasn't fast enough, he's gone...*

AJ- NO SETH! I LOVE YOU! *falls to knees and cries in front of the elevator*

Dean- *turns around and runs to his room*

AJ- Deannnn!! Nooo!! *sniffling and voice cracking* De-ean...Se-eth...I love you...*walks back to room and slams the door*

I fell to the floor and cried myself to sleep that night.

HELLO ONCE AGAIN AUDIENCE! GUYS I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! I NEEDED SOME INSPIRATION FROM SOME AJ LEE AND DEAN AMBROSE MV'S! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME FOR READING THIS! THANKS FOR READING! IF YOU SNEEZED DURING THIS CHAPTER BLESS YOU!

PEACE OFF! *BOOP!*