Seth Do You Like Me?- Part Two

Seth's P.O.V-

I was scared out of my mind about what she needed to tell me, what if she likes me too? Dean is gonna kill me if he finds out if she does like me, I'm really nervous. Everybody had left, so it was just me and AJ.

AJ- Sethie I need to tell you something...

Seth- What is it cupcake? *still nervous like very*

AJ- *cries* I love you too, but it's just...I can't choose between you and Dean it's just to hard for me to do, I love you and I love Dean. *cries harder* I'm so s-sorry S-sethie *grabs him and pulls him closer* *cries*

Seth- *holds her head close to his chest* Shh...it's gonna be okay baby girl, it's gonna be okay, I understand...you can't be with me because you love Dean...it's gonna be okay cupcake...I love you too much to see you cry like, this over me...

AJ- Why shouldn't I cry Seth! *pulls away from me looking at me and stands up*

Seth- I'm just saying why do you cry over me?

AJ- B-becau-

Then from right behind AJ was Dean saying:

Dean- Go ahead AJ! Say it! Tell him you love him! Because, WE'RE FUCKING OVER! *he stormed away to his car then left*

I couldn't even look at AJ right now because I felt tears in my eyes. She had the most hurt and saddest look on her face, she dropped to her knees and started screaming:

AJ- DEAN! DEAN COME BACK! I LOVE YOU! *puts face in her hands and cries*

Seth- This is all my fault isn't...ISN'T! HE WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU IF WASN'T FOR ME! god dammit...*I start crying in my hands and fall to my knees*

AJ- Sethie...it isn't your fault...*looks up at me with tears on her cheeks*

Seth- But it is...he doesn't love you anymore because of me...I ruin ever fucking thing! *cries harder*

AJ- *runs over to him and wraps her arms around him* Sethie...it isn't your fault I promise you that and I promise you that I will always love you *takes his face out of his hands*

Seth- *slowly leans and kisses her with A GOD DAMN PASSION! sorry about that :P*

AJ- *kisses back but pulls apart* Sethie we have to go it's getting dark and I need to get my stuff out of Dean's room...*looks down and a tear escapes her eye*

Me and AJ ran over to my car and drive to the hotel.

-At the Hotel-

Dean's P.O.V-

I was sitting on the edge of the bed crying for the first time ever...I have never cried over a girl before, what the hell is wrong with me?

I was looking at pictures of me and AJ together laughing, smiling, kissing, hugging, I just I regret what I did to her, but I know she loves Seth...

'Knock knock' I walk over to the door and open it, on the other side was a hurt AJ and a puffy eyed Seth. AJ didn't even say anything when she came in, she just looked at me with red eyes and made me feel the pain she was going through.

She walked out the door and told Seth to come on, he followed what she says and walks away. I started to feel the pain that AJ felt, I felt like shit about what I just did...What am I gonna do without her?

Seth's P.O.V-

-At Seth's Hotel Room-

Seth- Cupcake are you sure you don't want to talk to him?