Chapter One

Sorry for the terrible cover. I didn't know what other kind of cover I should use. Anyways, I know that some of the people who read my two Tko x Reader books were happy to know that I was making this. Well, here it is. The lines and words they say may not actually be what they said in the show, but I'm not rewatching everything. I hope you enjoy.

Prologue

Everyone loves Y/n. She's the sweet, loving, kind, caring kid in town. She's even best friends with another kid that everyone knows- KO. They've been best friends for as long as they can remember.

They grew up together, doing everything together. Nobody's ever seen the two apart from each other.

When KO gets a job at the bodega, Y/n of course gets one as well, and they start their job off good, except for getting tricked by villains. Besides that, everything's good!

But when a man known as Shadowy Figure creates Tko, things take a turn for the worst for Y/n. And soon, they will find out her secrets.

But these answers lead to more questions, so with Tko, KO will be able to find out her secrets as their relationship grows.

Chapter One

"C'mon, Y/n!" KO said as he ran ahead. Y/n chuckled and ran with him. "Isn't this exciting? We get to meet all kinds of heroes here!"

"It is exciting." Y/n laughed. "So what are we getting for your mom?"

"Some boards for her class. C'mon, it's this way." He said. They walked into a store and looked around in awe.

KO began running around, grabbing all kinds of things and making a mess. Y/n, being the tidy one of the two, cleaned up after him.

As he was running, he ran into a teenager.

"Aw, man. I just pretended to clean all that up and now I actually have to." He said. KO looked up at him.

"Oh, sorry, uh..." He looked at his name tag. "Rad. That's a rad name."

"Yeah, it's a cool and rare name on my home planet." Rad said.

"You're an alien?!" KO gasped.

"It wasn't obvious?" Y/n said to him.

"Well my name's KO, and this is my best friend Y/n. Can you show us where the lightning nachos are?" KO said. Rad nodded and led them over to a machine. He got the two some nachos. KO ate his, getting shocked, while Y/n didn't have a problem at all.

"You're pretty tough, squirt." Rad said. Y/n looked at her nachos and chuckled.

"Yeah. I never get shocked." She said.

"Do you have a POW Card?" Rad asked. Y/n looked up at him and laughed.

"No. I'm too little." She said. KO elbowed her.

"Just cause you're little doesn't mean you don't have a POW Card." He said. Y/n shrugged.

"Well, I happen to be level two." Rad bragged.

"That's great, but we have--" KO was cut off.

"Oh, so you need proof of my heroic deeds? Here." Rad started showing the two pictures, until he got to a picture of a cat.

"Oh, who's that?" KO said. Rad gasped and pulled the phone away.

"I-It's nobody!" He said as he ran away. KO laughed.

"He's cool." He said. Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah. He's nice." She said. They turned and made their way to the counter, where a line was. Pird held up the line with his questions.

"Do you have any gum?!" He asked. The girl sighed.

"Yes." She said, gesturing to all the gum surrounding the counter.

"Oh." Pird said. Then he walked away. The girl sighed and laid her head on the table.

"Hi, I'm KO! How are you?" KO greeted as he walked up to the counter. The girl looked down at him.

"Enid, and well, I'm here." She said.

"Yeah, here! It must be so great to see so many heroes!" KO said.

"I take it you've never worked customer service." Enid said.

"Nope! I'm just a little kid. But I bet it's great, getting to meet so many heroes!" He said. "I'm becoming a hero myself! Along with Y/n, of course. When I buy this stuff for my mom, I'll become a hero!"

"I hope your mom can rack up the money for the stuff you bought." Enid said. KO pulled out a card.

"The pin is my birthday!" He said as he swiped the card. He typed in a pin on the machine while Enid bagged the stuff. "Thanks, bye!" KO smiled as he grabbed his stuff and walked out.

"Bye. Have a... Nice... Day." Enid said.

The two children walked outside, only for everything to start glowing red. A box fell from the sky and opened to reveal a robot.

"Hello, Lakewood Losers! It is I, Darrel, and I've come to destroy this place!" The robot announced. KO waved.

"Hi, Darrel, I'm KO!" He said. Darrel blasted his gun at the two, but Y/n pulled him to the ground to dodge it.

"Don't wave at him, KO. He's evil." Enid said from behind. KO gasped.

"Evil?! I have to do something! I must do something!" He said.

"KO, no. You're not strong enough." Y/n said.

"I think he can do it." Rad said.

"You think KO can beat Darrel?" Enid raised an eyebrow. Rad laughed slightly.

"What? No. I meant Darrel. That kid's gonna get wrecked." Rad said.

"I can do it!" KO said. He turned and charged at Darrel. He tried to block Darrel's fist, but Darrel knocked his fire gauntlet into his face, knocking him out. He stumbled backwards and tripped on his cape, and he fell into his lightning nachos. They shocked him into a wall.

"KO!" Y/n gasped, rushing up to him. RMS followed behind.

"I'll wake him up." He gave Y/n a thumbs up. He lightly slapped KO's cheeks until he finally woke up.

"H-Huh? What happened?" He stuttered.

"Well you tried to fight Darrel, but he just punched your gauntlet into your face, knocking you out. You tripped on your cape and fell into your lightning nachos, and got shocked into this wall." RMS explained.

"Th-That's what really happened?" KO stuttered, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

"I recorded the whole thing if you wanna see it." RMS said as he showed KO the video. He sighed and slumped to the ground.

"I can't believe that's what actually happened. That fight felt so intense." KO said. Y/n hugged him.

"It's okay. You're still learning. You'll get better." She said. KO smiled at her. She helped him up.

"We're still learning." He corrected. Y/n chuckled and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Yeah. We are."

Yay first chapter done. Hope you enjoyed.