Chapter 5

Olivia

Back at the office on Tuesday things are normal. Carter never spoke about what had happened between us on Saturday night when I was feeling confident and daring, and I never spoke about his massive erection pressing against me in the following morning.

I didn't join him for our usual morning runs. Instead, I stayed at home and used the extra time to get ready. Since I've done everything I needed to do for the morning I used that time to be on Instagram. My hangover from last night refusing to go away even after the pills I took. While I'm surfing there I find a suggested page and not just any page a kinky one. I laugh as I stroll down the profile, this is like porn. But the more time I spend there the more I realize I'm not finding this funny anymore, I'm finding this extremely hot.

Will it hurt to have some fun with a stranger online? I mean, a couple of sexting never hurt anyone. So fuck it. I'm twenty-six for fuck's sake, it's time to have fun and be dirty.

I answer to one of his posts.

Think I'm desperate enough?

God that was bad. But it's too late now.

I go back to work after that and I don't get any replies until four.

You tell me.

I smile as I type back.

Considering I just texted you I think I'm pretty desperate.

Good. I'll take care of it, don't worry.

Oh yeah? How are you going to take care of it?

Licking that pussy might be a good start, no?

God, you're killing me with that dirty mouth of yours.

We're just getting started. Give me an hour to get home, I'll drive you insane.

There's a massive knock on my door and I jump in my seat "Vi? Think we can go home for the day?" Carter asks.

"Sure," I get up and follow him to the car.

I can't wait to lock myself in the room. I'm so turned on and being next to Carter doesn't help. When we get to the house we both rush upstairs and close our room's door, Tallulah obviously following him around.

I instantly grab my phone, there's no reply yet, so I take that time to undress off my work clothes and put my robe on. As I'm tying the robe my phone buzzes and I jump to the bed.

I'm home, you ready for me?

More than ready. Think you can make me wet?

I'm sure by the end of this you'll be dripping.

Really? What are you going to do to make me that wet?

We can dirty talk or we could change nudes. Your choice, kitten. I can do both.

I'm down for the nudes but no face.

Of course, this is how you got me.

I bite my lip as I see the picture he sent me, his dick is so hard and big. I can't possibly believe this is true.

Is that even you?

Of course, it is. What do you want me to do to prove it?

I don't know? Write my username in your hand?

And he fucking does it. He snaps another picture of his dick, his hand with my username on the side. Fuck, this is real.

Believe me now, kitten?