The Fangirls Attack!

Narrator P.O.V

                    The next day they both jumped up from Sasuke's couch, blushing and stuttering. After 10 minutes of this, they both calmed down. "Sorry for falling asleep on you Sasuke," Naruto said, awkwardly looking away from Sasuke. "Hn," Sasuke grunted. Naruto just sighed and turned around to look at the clock. He froze in shock, "Sasuke..." he whispered. "Yeah?" Sasuke asked, also turning to look at the time. "Please tell me it doesn't say 8:00 am," He said pleadingly, Sasuke turned towards him and bluntly said, "We only have ten minutes till school starts." Naruto screeched and ran off towards the bathroom to change, dragging Sasuke with him.

         *15 minutes later*

                      Iruka was calling attendance when Naruto, dragging Sasuke, launched themselves through the window and into their seats screaming, "We're here, Iruka-sensei!" Iruka just stared at them, along with the rest of the class. Iruka sighed, "It's fine Naruto, you guys weren't called yet," Naruto just beamed when he heard these words and Sasuke just sunk down on his chair, completely tired. In the back of the room sat Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, and Shino. Kiba was glaring at Naruto while holding his nose. Shikamaru was sleeping, Choji was eating, and Shino was staring out the window, looking at the bugs climbing up the tree. 

                     All the girls, except Hinata, were staring at Sasuke dreamily. They were sighing and drawing hearts in the notebooks. A few of them were glaring at Naruto, who was holding onto Sasuke's arm bouncing up and down in his chair as he was talking. As the day continued on the rest of the girls also noticed this and started to glare at Naruto too. After a while, they all came together to try and figure out a plan to get rid of him. After 20 minutes of debate, they decided to lure Naruto away from Sasuke and put some "rules" down for him. Since Naruto liked ramen a lot they decided to use that and not even 5 minutes later Naruto was in their trap, tied up. "So, um, what is this about? I was about to eat my ramen," He asked nervously and slightly sad as he stared at his ramen cup, a few feet away from him on the ground. 

                      "We noticed that you always hang out with, and hang off of, Sasuke-kun," a random fangirl called out, Naruto looked at her confused. "Well yeah, he's my best friend," He said slowly, as though he was trying to get them to understand (they aren't going to understand Naruto, why try?). Many of the girls scoffed, as though the idea of them being best friends was horrible, and many others just glared even more at him. Little did the girls know but Sasuke was sneaking up on them just now. When he saw what they were doing he glared and shoved his way through the fangirls. They gasped and moved quickly to make a path for him. He didn't acknowledge this and just strode right up to Naruto, ignoring the girls on his sides. He ripped the rope that held Naruto together apart and picked Naruto up. 

                        "What the hell do you think you're doing to the Dobe?" he whispered angrily, many of the fangirls didn't say anything and just started to slowly back away.  The rest of the girls just gasped and whimpered. "Why Sasuke-kun? Why?!" Sakura and Ino, the main fangirls, cried out in synch. "Why would you be best friends with such a... such a... such a disgusting little monster?!" They cried out again, Naruto flinched when he heard them say monster and Sasuke noticed it. He glared at Sakura and Ino, who flinched, and then he practically yelled, "He is a much better and nicer person than either of you two can try to be!" Sakura and Ino both gasped and Sakura started to cry. Ino just glared back at him. "Now can you two sluts move or do I have to move you myself?" Sakura cried harder and Ino just scoffed, pushed Sakura out of their way and guided her to a secluded area. 

                          Sasuke carried Naruto to his house, ignoring the fact that they had class in less than 2 minutes, and put Naruto down in his bed. Naruto looked up at Sasuke and whispered, "Thank you, Sasuke." Sasuke just smiled sadly at him and nodded back. Naruto closed his eyes as he smiled and he drifted off to bed. Sasuke stood up and cleaned his house, and after that was done he climbed into bed right next to Naruto and drifted off.

A/N

Sorry for being gone for a long time. I didn't have any idea of what to do after the 4th chapter and I didn't have any way to get to wattpad for a long time. If you haven't noticed I made another story and I don't really care if you read it or not but if you want to go ahead. 

Shino x Kiba: 2

Neji x Shikamaru: 1

Sakura x No One?:

Sai x Ino: 1

Kakashi x Iruka: 4

Anyone else that you guys want:

It'll be a while before Lee and Gaara will be in the anime, along with Kakashi, so just hang on for a bit.