Ali and Bast

A/N
This chapter is all about their coming together (pun intended). Skip it if you want.

According to Beth, Alison showered and got ready in record time and she wasted no time, waking Sebastian from his twenty-minute long second sleep...by directing all four cats to sit on his chest and belly. She stood by and watched his body become rigid as he woke up. She smiled pleasantly as he opened his eyes and realized that he was nearly nose to nose with the "Mini Pet Panther," named Obsidian, or Obie for short. He blinked several times in succession and then stared hard at Alison from the corner of his eyes.

"Obie, please show Bast how much you love him? Give kisses..."

The cat shifted her gaze toward Alison and then returned it toward him. "See? Even she thinks this is a bad idea..." he said in a strained voice that was barely above a whisper.

Alison produced the bag of cat treats and shook it. "Give kisses?" In the blink of an eye, Obie reached out and licked his nose and then leaped off his chest for her treat with a quickness.

"Oh, it's all fun and games until someone gets licked," he said in that same low voice, remembering their first date, involving her stealing his chocolate cannolis and a dish of vanilla ice cream.

Just to remind her if what a trooper he really was, Sebastian laid there until each of the other cats, Frisky, Izzy and Tasha licked at his nose. When the last cat was off his chest, he leaned up on his elbows, raised his brow and grinned at her as he nodded his head. "Oh Baby, it's so on. I'd actually forgotten how much you love prank wars..."

Her eyes widened and her own smile became toothy as her body wiggled like a cat about to pounce. She looked at the clock, sighed and she turned to return the treats to the drawer and turned to face him again. "We've got to be next door within the hour. Come on, get up."

"Who said I'm not," he said as his gaze moved down her body and he disappeared from the mattress and materialized behind hers to circle his arms around her tightly, so that she couldn't slip away.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Starving," he whispered. She could feel his warm breath in her ear and she attempted to move to face him, but his hold on her kept her entire body in check, not allowing her to move even an inch. "I want you," he whispered.

"I can tell," she replied quietly.

"Well, we can take care of this right now, or we can wait...You know my opinion on the subject matter."

She lifted her chin and he lowered his face to hers. Her tongue licked at her lips and she allowed her body to relax, leaning the bulk of her slight weight against his. She closed her eyes and exhaled then he realized that she was no longer in his arms, but was laying before him on the bed.

His eyes widened in surprise and he watched her look around as if trying to figure out how she changed her location...she shouldn't be able to do that.

Quite pleased, he licked at his lips then moved the few feet toward the bed and took hold of her ankles and slid her down the mattress causing her dress to ride up her body, then knelt down between her legs. His hands slid up the back of her calves to her thighs slipping her knees over his broad shoulders, his hands continuing to slide to the moons of her bottom and a little further toward the small of her back. Then with his large hands firmly clamped to her hips, he slid her toward him a little bit more. His breathing was deep, taking in the essence of her femininity that wafted over him like cotton candy at a carnival teasing his hunger all the more. "That little move calls for a celebration, don't you think?"