Prologue

"Woah!" The young capped boy looks at his watch with awe.

Ochobot grins, "I have given you powers! This will help you greatly! Let's see what power watch you got!"

Boboiboy smiles, "Awesome!"

He shows his watch to Ochobot, the yellow robot moves forward, he scans Boboiboy's power watch. Ochobot's eyes widen in surprise, he looks at Boboiboy. "You got the Elemental Watch! This is a really hard power to master!"

"Eh?! Really?! No way!" Boboiboy whines.

This caused Ochobot to chuckle, as Boboiboy ranted on how he didn't have time for training. Suddenly Tok Aba's voice could be heard, "Boboiboy! Boboiboy! Your parents are calling you!"

Boboiboy's eyes went wide, "Oh shoot! I better get inside!"

"What about me?" Ochobot asks.

"I'll introduce Tok Aba to you, hopefully he won't faint."

The two rush towards Tok Aba's front door, pressing the doorbell. "I'll be there in just a sec!" Tok Aba's voice could be heard yelling. This made Boboiboy giggle, for Tok Aba was going to be very surprised, that his grandson was outside his house with a robot that has given his grandson powers. The door slowly opens, revealing the old man, who's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Boboiboy?! Why are you outside?! Also, what is that?!" Tok Aba pointed at Ochobot, who just blankly scanned him.

Boboiboy chuckles, "Well Tok, this is Ochobot! This robot here has given me powers!"

Tok Aba looks at him with disbelief, "Powers?! My grandson has powers?!"

"Yes Tok!"

"Oh dear! Uh---" Tok Aba faints, and falls down to the ground in a rather funny position.

"Tok Aba!" Boboiboy kneels down next to his grandfather.

"Awesome..." His grandfather faintly said.

Ochobot scans him, "He seems to be barely conscious..."

Boboiboy snorts, as he attempts to carry Tok Aba. "Obviously, let's get him inside! Ugh-he's too heavy!"

"How about you use your special move!"

"Special move?"

"Yes! You can split into three!" Ochobot exclaims.

Boboiboy's eyes sparkle in awe, "Really?! That's awesome!"

"Let me teach-"

Boboiboy jumps, "Boboiboy Triple Split!"

"Eh? He already named his special move?" Ochobot states.

Three copies of Boboiboy lands, each wore a different color. One of them was wearing red, the other one was yellow and the last one was wearing orange. The three Boboiboy(s) glance at each other, all were surprised.

"Woaaah! There's two more of me!" The yellow one exclaims.

"Don't be an idiot! We're the same person!" The one who wore orange yells.

The one who wore red roll his eyes, "Let's focus at the task at hand! Look at our poor grandpa!"

The other two looks at him, both looked like they were unamused. Ochobot scans them all, only to hear a woman's voice.

"Dad? Are you still there? Did something happen?"

The three Boboiboy(s) turns towards the direction of the voice. "Is that mom?"

"Haiyah! What are we going to do? We made Tok Aba faint!" The yellow one said, as he pokes Tok Aba's cheek.

"Lightning, you go answer mom! Me and Wind will handle Tok!" The red one tells the orange one.

He nods, suddenly for only a few seconds he was nowhere to be seen. The red one turns to the yellow one, "Okay, let's bring Tok to his room!"

The yellow one grins, "I hope I don't drop him!"

"Er... perhaps Lightning was a better choice..."

Ochobot looks at them confusingly, "You guys already know who is who?"

They nod, as they each attempted to carry Tok Aba. "Okay in a count of 1! 2! 3!"

They successfully carry Tok Aba, and slowly started to head towards his room. Ochobot sighs, as Wind kept telling jokes along the way.

*A Few Moments Later*

Tok Aba was finally safety tucked into his room, while the two Boboiboy(s) and Ochobot went to search for Lightning.

{Meanwhile}

Lightning searches for the source of the voice, as he zaps around the place, opening each room in search for what he suspected to be a phone.

"Did something happened to you and Boboiboy?!"

Lightning groans, he had just realized where the phone was, it was in the living room. Immediately he zaps back down stairs, only to see that the one wearing red had already answered the call. He frowns, as Wind tried not to laugh at him.

A loud "Thunk!" was heard, they all turned to the direction of the sound, their gaze transfers to the floor, where the phone laid in place. The red one turns to them, "We have to leave..."