Chapter 2: Remembering

"You're Tok Aba's grandson right?" A younger Yaya asks, making the young boy in front of her grin.

"Yup! I'll be staying here for the summer!" The boy said, earning a gentle smile.

"Its nice to finally meet you, Tok Aba used to tell me all about you." Yaya said, making the young boy sigh.

"Haiyah! He better didn't tell you anything embarrassing about me!" He exclaims in a whiny tone, as Yaya giggles.

Yaya stretches out a hand, "I'm Yaya by the way..."

The boy looks at her hand, before looking straight at her eyes. His lips curl into a smile, "Nice to meet you Yaya, I'm-"

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!*

Yaya wakes from her dream, she sits up, a soft groan escaping her lips. She rubs her forehead stressfully, as she recalls her dream, by doing so she frowns. She flops back down to the bed, ignoring her alarm clock's beeping. As she gazes at the ceiling, the young boy in her dream flashes back into her mind, making her sigh.

"You need to forget about him Yaya, he isn't coming back... after all its been 5 years." Yaya mummers to herself.

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!*

A groan was heard in the background, before voice said "Yaya, your alarm clock is beeping! Shut it off!" It was Ying, and she too was awoken by the alarm clock.

"Sorry Ying!" Yaya stops the beeping, hoping that her roommate wasn't going to give her a pointless lecture about turning off an alarm clock.

She could hear Ying's soft snores again, telling her that Ying was back to her dreamland. This made the dim room silent, only the sound of footsteps outside was heard. Yaya sighs, before sitting up, stretching her arms upward. She walks towards the huge window that showed only pitch darkness, this made her boringly yawn.

"Guess I'll be going out early today, Ying can handle herself..." Yaya mutters, as she enters the bathroom.

*Few Minutes Later*

Yaya puts on her hijab, before smiling at the mirror, she sighs. Yaya grabs her power watch, and quickly wears it. As she opens the door, she sees red eyes staring at her.

"Oh hey Fang! What are doing here?" Yaya greets him.

Fang looks behind her, as if to expect that someone was there. Fang then looks back to her, a questioning expression on his face. "Where's Ying?"

"Hmm? She's still sleeping, probably tired from yesterday." Yaya simply answers, a small smirk plastered on her face.

Fang frowns, "How am I suppose to congratulate her, if she's asleep?"

Yaya grins, "You could wait for her to wake up, inside~!"

"Ugh! Not you too Yaya! Gopal is already too much! He keeps teasing me about my crush on her!" Fang groans, as Yaya merely smiles.

"It was just a suggestion~!" Yaya said in a sing-sang tone.

Fang groans yet again, before he hears a soft voice. "Yaya... why didn't you wake me up..."

Ying comes out of the door, her hair was incredibly messy, and her glasses was nowhere to be seen. She looks at Yaya, and pouts at her. "You were going to leave without me..."

Yaya playfully rolls her eyes, "You were sleeping like a baby!"

"Ey! I was not!" Ying objects, crossing her arms, while puffing her cheeks.

Fang clears his throat, making the two girls turn their attention back to him. Ying looks at him happily, "Hey Fang! Its been so long since I last saw you! What are you doing here?"

"Well... I was here to congratulate-"

"Me and Yaya! Thanks! TAPOPS has been a new start for the two of us! I'm so excited for our first mission! I wonder what power sphera are we going to find! Ooh! I wonder what planet we'll venture in! Maybe we'll meet more aliens! Friendly ones of course! Also Yaya wait for me! I'll quickly take a shower! I'll be done before you know it!" With that Ying disappears back into the room, earning an annoyed sigh from Fang.

"Why do I keep letting her do that to me?" Fang said, rubbing his temples.

Yaya beams a smile, "Because you love her!"

"Tch! I wish I didn't!"

Yaya laughs, as Fang began to stomp away, muttering about how much he hated that he loves Ying. Though Yaya knew he didn't mean it, he was probably stressed from yesterday and didn't get enough sleep.

"Hey Yaya! What's this?" Ying yells from their room.

"Huh?" Yaya looks back at the room, only to see Ying holding a golden necklace, with a small pink crystal flower in the middle. Yaya gasps, rushing back into the room, grabbing the necklace from Ying. Yaya places the necklace back under her pillow, remembering when she got it.

{Flashback}

"Hehehe! Guess I'll be going now!" The same young boy cheerfully smiles at her.

Yaya blankly stares at him, as he hugs Tok Aba. She didn't know what to say, after all they were only friends for one day. She sadly smiles at him, as he begins to enter the train. Her heart clenched as he waves a goodbye at them, but still she waves back.

"Ah! Wait!" The young boy begins to scavenge in his back, looking for something.

Yaya questionably looks at him, wondering what he was looking for.

"Found it!" The boy begins to run towards Yaya, placing something on her hand. He smiles at her, "I promise I'll be back!"

Yaya was slightly shocked when he placed his cap unto her head, the boy childishly grins at her.

"Remember to take care of these!" The boy yells, as he enters the train in a nick of time.

"Eh?! Wait!"

The train begins to leave, making her even more shocked. The boy had given his precious cap to her, to her of all people! They had only met for one day, yet he gives her his cap? Yaya has heard from Tok Aba, that he treasured his cap very dearly, yet he leaves it with her. She opens her hand, only to see a necklace with a shimmering pink crystal flower. Her heart sped faster, heat rising to her face. She looks at Tok Aba who was grinning quite widely, she asks him...

"What is this feeling?"