CHAPTER 1 - CRUELTY

Here I was in a big room sleeping on the queen size bed. Even though I married Shivaay . He isnt ready to accept and so he said to me to sleep in other room.

I was hurt. He does'nt accepts this marriage but why? I fell for shivaay at the starting when he came to see me. He told me to deny for the marriage but it was late i fell for him and agreed to marry.

Morning rays hit me and I got up from my bed. I took a shower and wore a kurti with salwar. And directly went down in the kitchen to prepare break but first I thought to ask Shivaay what would he like to eat.

He was doing exercise . I went and stood in front of him "Shivaay what would you like to have" I asked him gently.

"STOP BEHAVING LIKE MY WIFE " he pinned me to wall
"Aah Shivaay you are hurting me " tears formed in my eyes
" I don't care " he said and left me .

"I am warning you stay away from me just stay away" he left.

He was cruel . He hated me.

I quietly went to the kitchen and decided to prepare omelet.

I prepared and kept it on the table. I was scared to go to Shivaay so I waited for him down.

He soon came adjusting his suit.

"breakfast is prepared" I said plastering a smile.

But he ignored it and left from there.

"Where are you going" I asked hoping for a reply .

"None of your concern" he said . It hurted me. His behaviour towards me...I hated it.

I was worried. Did he had his breakfast? Should I got to his office and take the tiffin with me? But what if he gets angry again. But I was hell worried so I thought to go to his office.

As soon as I reached his offfice. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Who do you want to meet?" A tall girl with fair complexsion asked me.

"Can I meet Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi" listening this she made faces.

"Ohh he is busy" she said. "Please its just for some time " she glared at me "Can't you understand he is busy!"

"RIA" a figure behind that girl called her. It was Shivaay standing there with cold expression. Soon that girl went from there. Shivaay held my wrist and dragged me in his cabin.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he glared at me.

I was shocked that he used vulgar words.

"I came here to give you this tiffin. You did'nt take it" I blurted.

"Just cut the crap. Why cant you mind your own bussiness huh. Just GET OUT FROM HERE!!!"He harshly said.

"B__but" I tried telling

"GET OUT" I gasped and left from there

How can one be so cold amd cruel. How the hell i fell in love with him

Hello people this is my first story. Hope you liked it. Please hit the star button and comment below.

HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND (✔)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara