CHAPTER 2 - MEETING HIS PARENTS

It was night and I waited for Shivaay. There was a knock on the door. I went forward and opened the door and found Shivaay standing , his eyes red puffy . Was he drunk?

It's all my fault
I hurted.
He was repeating these words. I quickly went forward and grabbed his shouder. And helped him to sit on the sofa.

"I am bad person" he said while his blue eyes were staring.

"No you are not , you are just hurt" I tried consoling him.

"No I am bad I am cruel" he said I hugged him tightly letting my tears fall.

He was crying . A man who wore a mask of arrogance was crying. I hugged him tightly.

It was morning I quietly got up not disturbing Shivaay's sleep. I smiled yesterday Shivaay was hurt but what was the reason that he had to drink so much.

Shivaay slowly got up . I just hoped that he does'nt remebers anything.I quietly offered him a glass of lemondae and he surprisingly drank it.

Did he remeber anything abt yesterday? I hope not.

I did'nt talk to him whole day because if I tell anything he will shout back at me.

He came towards me and said " Tomorrow we have dinner with my parent . I want you to act like we are happy ! Did you get that?"

I nodded.

It was night and I got ready. I was wearing  red saree with matching jewellery.

"Anika we're getting late" shivaay yelled from outside.

I came out if the room and stood in front of him. I tried asking "How do I look?" he did'nt reply me anything insted he ignored and left from there. I was hurt by his action.

I went into the car and sat in front of seat beside and we rode to the restraunt. We reached the venue , the ride was silent neither he talked nor me.

"Hello beta" my mother-in-law came and hugged me. She looked young.

"Aunty you look beautiful" I complimented her.

"I would love to hear if you call me mom" She sweetly said.

"And me dad" My father-in-law interrupted

I smiled at their sweet gesture. I looked at Shivaay who was busy in his phone.

-----------------------------------------
Thank you so much for voting in my previous chapter . I hope you are enjoying this story.

Have a good day ❤