CHAPTER 7 - A DATE?

Anika's POV

"What was that?" I questioned him

"What!! Oh that it was just to show your amaan that we are happily married" He said casually.

WHAT!! I thought that this man has changed but no he hasnt.I was hurt. He still did'nt accepted me as his wife. Why Shivaay? What I have done. Is it because i love you? Then why are you doing this to me.

"And listen we are going out for dinner so get ready"he said.

"You mean date?" I blurted out.

WHAT THE FALOODA ANIKA!

He stared at me for few minutes and suddenly came closer to me and whispered in my ear making me shiver "maybe!"

"Better get ready by 7 I am waiting outside" he said taking a step back.

I found a note kept aside and opened it to read it.

Wear this dress , you will look beautiful in this

Most charming man,
Shivaay

I chuckled. No doubt he was one of the most handsome man.

 No doubt he was one of the most handsome man

I was surprised he knew my taste. The dress was simple and beautiful.

I freshened and wore the dress and put a light makeup becoz ofcourse i was never a make up lover. And then put white earings.

I opened the door and searched for him. There he was sitting on the sofa and reading the magazine. He looked too hot in that white shirt and black suit. We were wearing same colour clothes.

"Done checking me out?" he smirked.

"who said am checking out" I put my gaze down.

GOD ANIKA!!! You are stupid.

He came closer to me amd held my waist. We were just inches part. "You look beautiful" he said making me blush.

We wend towards the car and he opened the door of passenger seat for me.

Sucha gentleman! I smiled towards him and went inside.
He then went to the driver seat and started driving.

We reached the benue and I held his arms and we went inside.

It was garden type decorated with lights and also there was a table in between beautifully decorated.

"Did you like it" Shivaay asked me

"I Loved it"

He pulled out the chair for me and then went and sat on his chair.

"Sir your order" A waiter came and kept the food.

It was one of my fav food . Aloo puri . Oh god how much I missed this indian food.But wait how did he know?

"Wait!How did you know that this is my favourite food?" I qusstioned.

"I have my sources" he said winking at me fluttering my heart.

"Hmmso tell me about you" shivaay looked towards me.

"Yes sure, well I have done fashion designing coarse"

"Wo thats great!!" shivaay said.

Suddenly i remembered that night when he was drunk.

"Shivaay I wanna ask you something" I looked at him

"Yeah sure go on" he said.

"Do you remeber that one day you came drunk and you were blaming yourself that you are cruel.Can I know the reason what happened.Maybe I can help you as a friend" I assured him.

His face turned into serious one.He directly looked into my eyes making my heart skip a beat.

"Fine." he sighed.

"I loved a girl" he said still looking at me.

I was surprised. I felt a pain in my heart.

"her name was Taniya. We both loved each other. But my father never agreed for our marriage.So we thought to run away. And that's what we were about to do. We did packing and all. Untill some goons came.I fought with them but one of the goon managed to pulled the trigger on me.But ......but..." His eyes were now teary.

I kept a hand on his shoulder signing him to continue.

"She came in the middle and got shot.I lost her forever.From that day I blame myself .I killed her" Tears started flowing from his eyes.Till now even I had tears but I had to control it.

"Shivaay you know dont cry. Taniya will not like it" I said to console him.

"You know Shivaay . I feel proud of taniya that she loved you so much that she couldnt think of you being hurt." I assured him.

"And its also not good to keep these things in your heart.Cry out shivaay you will feel better" I said rubbing his back.

He hugged me tightly and cried his heart.I never knew shivaay was this much hurt.I was surprised how could this man keep these many burden deep inside his heart.

"Look at those stars shivaay.You know I have always been thought that wheneber some one goes far away from you.They become a star and always watch you from the sky.I loved night because thats when I could talk to my mom" I said looking up.

He looked towards me and he embraced me "I am sorry for hurting you Anika. Am really sorry"

"No shivaay its okay " I said and soon we looked up at those shining stars. He could see taniya and I could see my mom.
_____________________________
This was quite emotional chapter.

I loved this shivaay.He finally expressed himeslf.

Is he falling for anika?

Thank you for voting in my previous chapter.

Have a great day ahead ❤