CHAPTER 3 - OUTBURST

We had dinner together. Shivaay's family was too loving. I don't know why was he so rude huh!!

Shivaay's POV
I was sleeping amd thinking about my life. It has become worse now and I hate it. I hate that Anika.

But why do I hate her? Who cares!

She suddenly entered my room

"I..Iam sorry....b..but your mom said to be in this room " she shivered.

"Are you okay?" I got up from my bed and went towards her. She was movig backward. She was shivering and was afraid of me. I felt guilty about yesterday. I should'nt have shouted on her like that.

Suddenly she fainted. I quickly went towards her and patted her cheeks.

"Anika...Anika get up.." I said but she did'nt . I quickly took her in my  bridal style and put on the bed.

I sprinkled some water on her and she got up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

Mom and dad were not at home as they went out to their relative house.

Anika's POV

"Did you have your lunch?" shivaay asked me and I chose to ignore it was becoz of him I was in this state.

"Answer me dammit"

This was it.

"What do you think of yourself haan. Just because you are one of the great bussinessman does'nt mean you will control others life. And yes were'nt you the one who told that you dont accept me as your wife then why the hell in the earth do you care about me. Oh wait is it about mom.Don't worry I will tell her I was'nt feeing good."

"I....." I interrupted.

"I have not completed yet, how can you hurt me everytime huh!! Do I look like your maid. No , Sorry but am ur wife. So don't you dare talk to me like that and yes I will do every work that a wife should do but yes you will have to talk to me without shouting" I completed and I found hik staring me with mouth open

"Close your mouth or else mosquitoes will go in" I snapped. I was so done with him that it resulted in sudden outburst. Well now I know how to get him into line. I left from tgere leaving him alone.

Shivaay's POV

What was that... She shouted one me. I mean for the first time a girl got guts to shout on me.I neber thought she can get angry.

I mean for a minute I was scared but I composed myself.

Nodoubt she was full of surprises. GOD SAVE ME FROM THIS JHANSI KI RANI.

*********************
Lol ;) I loved this jhansi ki rani. Thank you for voting and commenting in my previous chapter and I hope you give same love to this chapter too.

have a great day ahead ❤