Katsuki and Izukun

"This is so boring"You groaned,leaning back at your seat.You sighed,your eyes drifted to the rest of the class.

In a week,everyone would be parting ways to go to their own school.They were going to reach their first year high school.The girls in Y/N's class,being the drama queens they are repeatedly said the same sentence for the last month of the school year.

"AHH I'm gonna miss you so much!!Let's call each other everyday we are away from each other kay?"

Y/N could not help but to scowl at the girls.Cliche high school girls was what Tomura had called them.Which Y/N had to agree on.The girls continued with their annoying lively conversation. Constantly screaming, making Y/N's ears bleed.

"How phony can these girls be"Y/N thought.

Y/N's train of thought was disrupted by the teacher in front.She gave her full attention to the teacher due to the interesting topic he had suddenly mentioned.

"I assume all of you want to be heroes!"The teacher said.

At this,Y/N chuckled to herself softly.She looked outside the window lips curled in amusement.

"Heh how ironic"Y/N giggled softly.

The class erupted in screaming and they went to their own conversations,activating their quirks whilst cheering.Y/N rolled her eyes in irritation.She knew her classmates only wanted to be heroes for the fame and money."Typical"She thought.

Suddenly,a loud boisterous voice towered over the noise.

"Sensei!Don't lump me with these losers!"Katsuki Bakugou boasted with his feet on his table"As if I had anything like their crappy quirks heh"

"Tch, what a dick"Y/N mumbled to herself,smirking against the heel of her hand.

"Get over yourself Katsuki!"

"Shut up!Extras should act like extras!" the class roared.

"Bakugou you of course must be aiming for U.A high right?"the teacher took over.

Y/N's ears perked at this.She turned back to the cause of the commotion.

Bakugou jumped onto his desk."I'm the only one here that could even enter U.A"Bakugou said,pointing a thumb to himself"I'll surpass All Might and be number one!"

"Oh isn't Midoriya and L/N applying too?"The teacher said

Bakugou froze at the sudden news.Y/N froze as well because her name was suddenly called.At the same time,she was surprised that Midoriya was applying for U.A.

Midoriya nodded silently.His eyes casted to the ground as the class laughed at him.

"A quirkless?Applying for U.A?PatheticHAHHA!"

"You can't get into U.A with only good grades"

"W-Well there's no harm in trying"Midoriya uttered nervously.

Bakugou stomped over to Midoriya's desk and blasted it,knocking Midoriya of his seat.

"Try?Try what?The entrance exam?"Bakugou laughed"Someone quirkless like you can't do anything!"Bakugou continued"You would probably get killed just by taking the entrance exam Deku!"

The class laughed tauntingly after Bakugou's dialogue.

Y/N could practically feel Midoriya's self esteem drop drastically.She could not help but to feel sympathetic for the greenette.She had gone through the same kind of torture Midoriya was going through.Y/N may be a villain but she knew how painful it was to demolish a dream that hasn't even started.Y/N felt her breath hitch seeing as Midoriya glanced at her with desperation in his eyes,looking for hope he could cling on.Thus,she took action.