Losing it

"Y/N!You're facing against"Mina turned back to you"Bakugou!"

Y/N tilted her head dreamily,a shadow washed over her face.She looked down at her hands to see blue flames flickering through her gloves.She folded her arms and hunched over to hide the excited flames.She looked at Mina with a crooked smile.

"Y/N you alright?"Mina asked,placing a hand on your back,"You look awfully giddy"

Y/N looked up at her as her mouth curled to a grin.

Mina took a step back away from Y/N,her brows were furrowed at her odd behaviour.Y/N giggled audibly and walked away without saying a word.Mina watched the H/C haired girl walk away.Y/N's body was shaking.Many would have thought that she was shaking in fear.However,Mina knew Y/N was not quaking in fear.Mina gulped,she sees that Y/N was chuckling behind their back.

"Y/N what kind of person are you actually?"

--------------------------------

Y/N walked through the dark hallway that led to the Ground Beta area.The sound of her footsteps reverberated through the hall.She clutched her stomach and grinned like a lovesick child.

"Eh?What's this?"She said,her voice practically voicing out her smile,"Ohoho Kacchan look what you made me feel!"she spreaded her arms,"This this feeling!HAHA simply wonderful!"

"Kacchan gave me butterflies in my stomach!"Y/N blushed,"I should repay Kacchan!Repay him!Repay him!Repay him for this amazing,glorious feeling he had put in me!"

Y/N hopped excitedly around the vast area,"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KACCHAN!"

Y/N stopped in her tracks.She looked down,her hair covered her eyes.She stayed silent.

"Hey Kacchan"she said to no one.

"I.."

Y/N keeled,letting her arms fall to her side.

"I wonder..."

A dagger materialised in her hand.

"Will your..."

She stabbed herself in her gut,blood trickled down her dagger.Y/N pulled it out without flinching and stared at it dully at eye level.She observed as her blood trickled down her weapon.She tilted her head at it.

"Heh"

Y/N said before placing it in her mouth.Her tongue swirled around the dagger as it hung loosely out of her mouth.Blood and drool trickled down her chin.The dagger had given her cuts all over her tongue and the her cave.