Merciless

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update my excuse was I was in JAPAN !! Land of the anime for two weeks and after that I was transferred to a new class and just started hehe sorry. Also, Ive has writers block for this chapter so I had to watch a few fight scenes to try to write them better.

Quirks Y/N is allowed to use for this battle:

Explosion

Forcefield

Erasure

Somnambulist (Midnight's quirk)

Clones (Ectoplasm quirk)

Invisibility

Acid

Electrification

Hardening

Anti gravity

half hot half cold

Blue flame

Stash

Ripping wind

Reverse

Ghoul

Earphone Jack

Cement (Y/N tries to copy as much useful quirks

as she could that includes the quirks of teachers)

With that, let's start the chapter.

-------------------------------------------

"He should be nearby now"Y/N said,returning her ear jacks,her eyes excitedly scanning around.

She leaned on the wall

"Calm down Y/N"She said taking shaky breaths with an eerie crooked smile on her face.

Y/N placed her hand on her rapidly beating heart.

She turned around the corner and her eyes widened as she had found her prey.

Katsuki stood there sweating while in a fighting stance his bottom lip trembled in slight fear.Y/N did not say anything and just stared at the boy.Katsuki flinched as he saw the look on her eyes.They were dull but there was an excited smile on her face.

Katsuki gulped yet putting on a brave facade that would break any moment,trying to dust the unnerving feeling away.Y/N silently stared at the boy his features all the way to watching as sweat drop from his chin to the ground.

Y/N took a refreshing breath and looked at the ceiling.

"Finally a date for just for you and me"she said,looking back down at Katsuki who flinched under her sinister smile,"Give me a good time Kacchan"

She said before launching herself at him,swinging her right forearm only to be blocked by both of Katsuki's arms.Taking her chance,she swung her hardened left fists under his arms ,giving him a hardened punch under his chin.

Katsuki gasped at the sudden attack.He flipped his hands towards her face and blew an explosion that was not meant to hurt her but keep her at bay.Y/N was blown back by the explosion,however she did not hesitate to get back up and dash to Katsuki again.

Y/N snapped her fingers as throwing knives began to materialise in a circle around her and sent the knives flying at Katsuki.