Reflect

^Y/N's hero costume it's already here,just wanna ask whether you think the costume is okay but I'm not using it this chapter

^Y/N's hero costume it's already here,just wanna ask whether you think the costume is okay but I'm not using it this chapter.These few chapters are going to be short cos like I said,its exam period these exams are super important.It decides what subject I would be taking.I live by the Singapore Education System its complicated.IM GONNA FAIL MY CHEMISTRY AND MATHS WEEEE!I DON'T UNDERSTAND ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION FEUFEWG FAILLL.

"KATSUKI IS THAT YOU?!"Mitsuki yelled from the kitchen.

"YES OLD HAG WHO THE FUCK DID YOU THINK IT WAS"Katsuki retorted,taking of his shoes.

"STOP FUCKING SWEARING AND YELLING YOU BRAT!"Mitsuki yelled to his son,

Katsuki who was clearly irritated,did not reply,not wanting to make the matters worse.kept quiet and grumpily stomped up the staircase,letting out loud thumps as he went to his room.Katsuki opened the door,his eyes meeting his All Might merchandise filled room.

Katsuki quietly shut the door behind him with his foot.He,being the secret OCD kid he was,placed his bag gently on his pristine chair that was neatly tucked into his desk,filled with neatly stacked books and files.He then dropped onto his bed,his face meeting his white pillow.He sighed,Y/N was not the only person in class who had gotten a sunshine of a friend on the first day of school.Eijiro Kirishima had began tagging along with him.

Katsuki sighed,he tilted his head to the side to see an old picture frame,the corners of the frame were chipped and dusty,the glass of the frame was gone.He slowly blinked at the picture.It was the picture when Y/N,Deku and him went to swim in the river.

There in the picture was Y/N with a delighted grin.He payed no attention to the young Deku and him.Katsuki had always overlooked the picture.Somedays,he would just glance at it and look away immediately.He looked closer at the girl's face,despite her grin,he could see the fear and urgency in her eyes.Katsuki furrowed his brows at the picture.He actually felt worried.

Realising the foreign emotion,he placed the photo back down roughly,chipping off a small piece of the old wood.

"Why do I even still have that damned picture anyway?"Katsuki mumbled,glaring at the photo.

Katsuki had said that many times in his life,he could not bring himself to actually throw it away.He laid back down on his bed,facing another photo just the two of you had.This time,Y/N was genuinely happy.Katsuki reflected through a few moments with her.

Katsuki remembered the time when he picked on Y/N and Deku in middle school,when she had revealed her ghoul quirk to him by using it to take Deku's book.The way she had looked at Katsuki was disturbing.Y/N had this really dark look in her eye,no signs of mercy,they were cold,deep pits.He could not help but feel the same shiver sent down his spine when she looked at him like that.

Then there was today,Y/N had shown great cunningness towards him.She had been wisely provoking Katsuki and intimidating her classmates.Y/N being the one who acts as if she was the strongest,had imprinted into Class 1 A's especially Katsuki's mind.Her first impression wa that she would be willing to take anyone down.Katsuki clenched his fist.She had been becoming more of a sociopath after being missing for two years.

Y/N L/N had disappeared when Deku and Katsuki were 11 years old,since they were the same age,she had disappeared at the age of 11.Katsuki and Deku had the impression that you died in the fire that engulfed the whole apartment building.All the dead's burnt bodies were found,all except Y/N's.

When they had received the news,Katsuki had locked himself in his room for a week.Mitsuki had tried to help him to cope by constantly coming in his room to give him food and comforting hugs.Katsuki had cried into her shirt that day.He avoided coming to school for at least a week and only came back when Mitsuki forced him to.

Deku as well had been devastated by the news.He had sobbed into Inko as well.Inko had tried her best to help her son.The loss of a friend was a lot for Deku to take in.He isolated himself and stayed in his room crying as well.At that point in  time, Katsuki and Deku had shared a similar pain.Y/N had engraved an important role into both of their lives.To find out you were gone,it hurts,it hurts a lot.

For you to suddenly come back in the second last year of the middle school days had confused and relieved them.However,by then,it was to late.Katsuki and Deku had parted even more after Y/N had disappeared.Katsuki had mixed emotions on your return.he could not decide whether he should be confused,angry,sad,relieved or happy.He had overheard you and Deku.He had asked where have you been for two years.Y/N's face darkened and she  snapped at Deku,yelling at him that it was none of his business.

And Deku did leave the topic alone,just glad you were back.But,both the boys could'nt help but feel bothered,they had noticed your sudden change.It frightened them.For your sake,and theirs,they didn't ask anything on what had happened those two years.

Katsuki turned in his bed.Ever since she made it into U.A,Y/N's behaviour was getting more unsettling.She gave off the aura of danger.The boys shared a common question.

"Just what happened to you"Katsuki said out loud,as a stray tear rolled down his face,"Y/N"

.

.

.

.

This was a shitty chapter I didnt really think this through.