First step

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"A voice yelled.

Y/N's eyes widened and her fists shook.Burning rage and hatred had coursed through her veins.The class broke into excitement at the sight of the number one hero in front of them.

"I CANT BELIEVE IT!ALL MIGHT IS GONNA BE TEACHING US!"Izuku turned to Y/N grinning widely.

His grin faded when he noticed  your dark look written on your face.The pencil you were holding was  getting devoured by blue flames.

Izuku tilted his head questioningly at you "Y/N Chan are you o-"

"Young Midoriya please sit down so we may begin lessons"All Might ordered.

Ashamed,Izuku sat back down,All Might continued.

"First of all,I would like to congratulate all of you students,not everyone makes it to U.A"All Might said proudly.

'Funny,I see you looking down on the others'Y/N growled,further burning her pencil.

All Might looked anxiously at her direction,getting a whiff of burning wood and the look of hatred in her eyes.Sero and Tokoyami glancing at her startled.

"E-Eh young L/N please stop that"All Might uttered.

Aggressively,Y/N slammed her pencil onto her desk as the fire began to extinguish itself.She folded her arms and leaned back on her seat,still glaring at the hero.Y/N knew she can't disobey the teacher so she might as well listen before she gets into trouble.

'Can't believe I have to see this murderer again'She groaned.

"Without further ado,let's begin your hero course for today:Battle Training"All Might said.

The class chattered excitedly as suitcases were pushed inside their classroom.

"Our costumes!"Mina exclaimed,shaking her fist up and down in a hyped way.

"The costumes are designed to fit your quirks and are completely under the design you sent us,now get changed and meet in Ground Beta!This is your first step to become a hero"All Might informed.

'Hmph who would enjoy being a loser'Y/N smirked.

She walked to the front and picked up her case.It was surprisingly lighter than she expected.Y/N sat on the bench in the girls locker room.She sat with her legs at each side of the bench.Mina sat in front of her while the rest of the girls were standing by their lockers.Y/N opened her case her eyes widened.

There was a note on top,

'Sensei designed it so you better like it'

-T.S

Y/N made sure Mina was not watching as she disintegrated the note with her fingers.She grinned at her costume.

"Well hello there baby"She took her costume out of its case.

Sure it exposed skin but the costume looked pretty neat.The exposed skin was for when she copies Yaoyorozu's quirk.Sensei must have somehow found out the quirks of 1-A.Mina peered at you and her ayes gleamed.

"Y/N that's your costume?It looks cool!"

"Because I'm cool thanks"

"Self praise is no praise Y/N"

"There's something called implication Mina"Y/n replied,sticking her tongue out playfully.