Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

i slowly opened my eyes, rays of sunlight hit my face...i felt something heavy on my chest. i slowly look down just to find a goddess sleeping on my chest soundly. i took my time to appreciate her beauty.

"good morning, beautiful!" i said as she slowly open her eyes

"Good morning baby~" Jennie said as she moved closer and peck my lip

I swear i felt a swarm of butterflies in my stomach

"Let's go shower shall we?" She asked innocently

Wait....'we'?

"Okay sure...." i answered...who would reject taking a shower with a goddess

As i stand up to head to the bathroom, she grabbed me by the wrist and she smashed her lips into mine. Those lips are so soft and sweet it's so addicting i don't wanna stop kissing it. We shared a sweet passionate kiss, we eventually pulled away because the air was getting thin. I pulled her by the nape and kissed her hungrily, i bit her lower lip asking for her permission and she happily give in...

Jennie's POV

She bit my lips asking for permission which i happily give in, our tongue battling each other. I slowly went down to her neck leaving wet kisses on it, she threw her head back giving me more access.

"Ugh...Jennie" she moaned

I found her sweet spot and start sucking it leaving a hickey behind, i quickly removed her pajamas that are blocking my way . slowly pushing her onto the bed, I start kissing her again leaving trails of wet kisses to her breasts, then latched my mouth on one of her nipples sucking on her erect nub. Lisa's breathing became more ragged, i moved my other hand cupping her other breast and drawing imaginary circles around the peak. While i continue sucking and licking the other one.

"J-Jen ugh~ fuck" She moaned my name. I move one of my hand pulling her shorts down. i quickly removed it and threw it somewhere. then trailed sloppy kisses down to her stomach. Slowly nipping and licking up to her pelvis. Until i reached her last cloth. So then grip the hem of her underwear slowly pulling it down....

"Your so wet baby" i said seductively

i kneeled down and slowly pulled her legs apart, i looked up asking her for permission she nodded in response. i teasingly licked it up flat to her slit. That earned a glorious loud moan from her

She was a complete moaning mess, gasping and whimpering as i continue devouring her

"please Jennie...please" Lisa begged sounding so desperate

"Please what baby?" i asked teasingly

"ugh~ just fuck me already" she said groaning

a smirk ran across my face as she beg me to fuck her, i inserted two finger. I did it slowly penetrating her, she was so fucking tight. I heard her winced in pain, as i look up i saw tears filled her eyes.

"Sorry baby, i didn't know it's your..." i apologized guilt can be heard in my voice. As i showered her with kisses calming her down.

"keep going..."she said ... so i began pumping in her slowly at first. she started bucking her hips with every thrust i made i fasten my pace. Plunging in and out of her. I looked down and watched how Lisa enjoy every friction we made. Sweats dripping and mouth agape, fuck she look sexy. I started pushing further inside and curling my fingers to reach her G-Spot.

"Oh~ f-fuck Jennie...don't stop" i felt her walls tighten clenching around my fingers, i gave her on long thrust. That made her back arched and her muscles tensed. I continue giving her slow thrust prolonging her orgasm . Her hips jerking at every thrust.

I kissed her forehead and down to her lips, calming her down before i pull my finger out . i heard her groan at the sudden lost. i went limp and slumped my body at her side. Panting and sweating hard.

"that was amazing baby" she said

"yes i know now go to sleep i know you're tired" i said as i kissed her forehead and she drifted off back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my first time writing smuts >.< so bare with me i really need holy water rn

byeee see u in the next chapter it's ending real soon...