Chapter 11

No one's POV
The day had finally came! The day that Lisa will go back to Thailand to meet her dad.

"Lis! Are done we're running late!" Jennie shouted from downstairs...oops i forgot to mention that Jennie and Bambam are also going to Thailand

"Am going baby!" Lisa replied as she headed downstairs

"Guys let's go!" Bambam said

"Going!" The girls said it at the same time

-At the airport-

Lisa's POV

"Are you excited love?" Jennie asked with a smile on her face

"Yes of course!" I replied with a big smile on my face.

"TG50 boarding now" that caught our attention as we headed for boarding....

-On the Plane-

Me and Jennie sat on the same row, while Bambam oppa sat on the opposite row.

-Thailand-
We finally landed after an exhausting 5 hour flight. We were greeted by Appa standing in front of a black van. He ran and hugged me, which i find a bit weird because nobody else hugged me expect Jennie before. He pulled out as he recieved no response from me, and he guided me into the van followed by Jennie and Oppa. Oppa sat next to Appa while me and Jennie sat next to each other.

"So how was the flight, Lisa?" Appa asked

"I-it was g-great..appa?" I answered, still not used to this change.....

"I'm Glad to hear that... so are you Hungry?" Appa asked trying to make a conversation with me.

"Yes!...i'm very hungry!" I answered excitingly
Which earned a laugh from everyone

"Okay Kiddo, you must be tired i won't disturb now" Appa said while turning to tell our driver, where to go next.

"Babe?" Jennie called for my attention

"Yes, love?" I answered using my Aegyo

"I love you~" she said in a baby voice and pecked my lip, leaving me shocked by the sudden contact as she rested her head on my shoulder.