Chapter 9

I was wrapped in my lover's arm, while i cried my heart out. The pain that had been haunting me for years had finally left me. It took me awhile to recover from crying.

"We should go now love..." I said in a hoarse voice.

She nodded and slowly stood up, grabbing my hand and leading the way back home.
When we got back home i saw Bam Oppa on the phone, his brows-knitted together and teeth biting his fingernail. Somehow, he seemed scared....or maybe stressed out. He jumped as i close the door behind me.

"Oh hey baby sis! Did you have fun?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"It was amazing, now may we excuse ourself to our room please" I answered softly as he nodded

"Babe~" Jennie said her aegyo is turning me on, i didn't know she had this much affect on me aishh...

"Yes?" I turned back to look at her angelic face.

"I wanna cuddle please~" she said pouting, aishh she's too cute

"Alright, I'll just finish preparing myself then i'll come back to my princess!" I said

"Okay! But make it quick!" She shouted loud enough for me to hear.

I quickly dressed up and jumped in to bed cuddling with my princess

"Baby?" I called her and she hmm in response

"I love you Baby" i said as i kissed her cheek repeatedly until Jennie fell asleep. I kissed her one last time and went to sleep.

'Ting!' I heard a notification from my phone...it was a message from Appa, trembling i opened the message it reads..

Cliffhanger~
♥️😅♥️
Happy 1 year anniversary to Jenlisa!
I tried people ㅋㅋㅋ
고마워요 for reading my book!
사랑해요♥️