Chapter 17

LISA'S POV

Finally we graduated university! So today is a very special day, after the graduating ceremony i will propose to Jennie in front of the whole school.

'Ring ring' my phone vibrated i took it out of my pocket and it reads 'Appa'

" Hello! Appa" i greeted

"Hello beautiful! I'm calling to congratulate you..i'm sorry i couldn't join this conference meeting is very important to the company am sorry baby...but hey i heard your proposing to Jennie today?"

"It's okay Appa, yes i'm gonna propose today and do you accept my to-be wife?" I asked playfully

"Yes of course Lis...everything that makes you happy am always ready to accept it!"

"Aww...thank you Appa you're making me tear up.."

"Haha don't cry enjoy the ceremony and get a 'yes'"

"Okay Appa thank you i'll hang up now"

"Okay bye i love you"

"I love you too Appa"

And we ended the call...after i heard that the ceremony is about to start so i went back to my seat.

My Mandu is sitting next to me, i was so busy staring at my wife...oops not too fast, my girlfriends profile when she called for my attention.

"Babe! Your eating me out with your eyes again" she said which made me blushed

"I'm sorry you're too beautiful" i said

"Save that for later baby~" she said and winked

-After the Ceremony-
"Jennie come here" Rosè called Jennie coming to the place where i set up.

"Coming!" She said walking towards Rosè

"Stay here Jen i'll be back" Rosie said as she walked away

Then the song 'Perfect' played in the background. That's when i started walking towards her with a bouquet in my hand and the ring in my pocket.

"Hey baby" i said looking into her cat eyes

"Hey" she replied looking at me confused was written on her face

"Here this is for you i" i said giving her the bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you " she said blushing, as i held her hands

"So baby, ever since you came into my life you brightened it with your love. You're the reason why i breathe, the only reason why i actually continue living for. I can still remember that day when we accidentally bumped into each other, destiny has set us together. And i promise that i'm going to love you until we're grey and old, so Jennie will you marry me?" I proposed breathing out the pressure i had, as i kneeled down and got the ring's box out and opened it.

"Yes! I would love too" Jennie said as tears of joy run down her face, as i got the ring out of it's box and slid it in her finger.

I stand up and cupped her face as i pressed me lips against hers, it was long and sincere kiss. A kiss full of love, the kiss i longed for.

"Wooohooo!" The whole gang cheered as we pulled away from the kiss. The gang consist Jisoo Unnie, Rosè Unnie, Hanbin Oppa and Bobby Oppa.

"Yah!" Jennie called for their attention to stop cheering.

"Don't be embarrased Jenduekie" Jisoo unnie said wiggling one of her eye brows.

"Yah stop teasing my wife!" I protected my to-be wife, and blushed as i realized what i said.

"Heyyy did you guys hear that Lisa called Jennie her 'WIFE' hahahah" Hanbin Oppa teased followed by the whole gang laughter.

"Okay enough people let's go eat i'm hungry" foodie Rosie said pulling all of use to the parking lot.

"Okay so where do you guys wanna eat?" I asked

"Let's go to your restaurant babe" Jennie suggested

"Okay great see you guys there then" i said as i walked away to our car opening the door for Jennie.

-Restaurant-
Jennie's POV

"Congrats baby sis!" Bambam oppa congratulated Lisa.

"You too Jennie" he congratulated me too.

"Thank you oppa" Lisa and i said in unison

After a long talk, we finally ate.

After dinner we all went back to our own place, 1 week ago me and Lisa decided to move in to one of Lisa's apartment so we're living together now.

When we got back home, we face-time my mom telling her what happened today and since we already finished university we're going to get married right away. While Mom and Dad (Lisa's Dad) is trying to find the perfect date, me and Lisa were discussing about where the venue will be and stuffs...

When we realized it was getting late, we all wrapped up and refreshed ourselves and went to sleep....