Chapter 18

No one's POV

The day finally had come, Lisa is standing nervously wearing her women tuxedo waiting for her to-be wife. As the door open it revealed the only Kim Jennie hands locked in her father's arm walking down the aisle wearing her beautiful white women tuxedo, her hair is in beautiful waves falling on her shoulders flawlessly.

Lisa's world stopped as she saw her bride, her eyes locked on the lady in white. Just then Jennie's dad handed his daughter to Lisa.

"Take care of her for me Lisa, provide her what i can't i trust you.."her dad said patting Lisa on the back as Lisa nodded and hugged his daughter.

"You look beautiful baby" Lisa complimented Jennie as she flashed Lisa a gummy smile.

"Okay we may start the vow..."the priest announced.

"Do you take Jennie Kim as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Yes, I do. Baby you're the person who i fell for the first second i saw you. The person whom i always trust, i love how you get jealous over unnecessary stuff which i find it cute. I love to wake up to that gummy smile of yours. You own me and my heart, you have my other half with you...I love you Jennie i will always do. No matter what you put me through i will still choose you over and over again. I want to hold your hand, laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes talk about whatever and kiss your lips every single day. I will love you through tears and laughter, in sickness and health. To love and cherish, from this second to the last i have. And I Lisa Manoban take you Jennie Kim to be my wife." Lisa said as she flashed smile at her.

"Do you take Lisa Manoban as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Asked the priest

"Yes i do. Lisa...you took my heart that first second our eyes met...i don't know why i longed for your presence, wanted your attention, i get all excited when you're around...and that Second you told me you love me, my world stopped. I love how your eyes shine when it looks into mine, i love how your words can make me flutter even though i act like i'm disgusted. I love you Lisa and i will always do!" She said already sobbing

"And i Jennie Kim take you Lisa Manoban to be my wife, to have and hold. In tears and laughter, in sickness and health. To love and cherish, from this day forward and In this world and the next" she completed her Vows with a gummy smile

"May the Lord in His goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with His blessings. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder." Said the priest as they exchanged turn putting on the rings

"Now you may kiss the bride" announced the priest, Lisa pulled Jennie by her waist and pushed their lips together connecting it cherishing the beautiful moment. Sealing their promises with a kiss.

The End

Thanks to everyone who had always supported this story. Thank you for being patient with my slow ass updates xD and my bad english!