chapter one

Today was our six year anniversary so I planned a romantic dinner to celebrate it I took my children to stay over at my mums house I did my personal hygiene and my make up .I slipped on my red dinner gown then I went to the balcony to make sure everything was set,i lit the candles and went into the living room to wait for my husband.
I waited till it was twelve midnight then I called him it went to the voicemail, I called him like ten times he still did not pick I wanted to cry what could be more important than our anniversary and he was not even picking my calls I went to d balcony where d dinner was set I served myself and packaged d rest so my kids could eat them when they came back from my mums place. I took the wine and glass and started drinking waiting for him to come back I did not know when I dozed off. I woke up to someone carrying me I immediately jumped up then I saw it was my stupid husband. Where were you? Huh I asked him where were you answer me dammit he just stood looking at me without answering I pushed him again where were u? I asked again " I was in the office I had so many things to do that time got away from me "he said , so you were too busy to remember today right? I asked him he just looked at me dumbly oh he did not just give me that look I thought to myself. You don't remember what today is right? He shakes his head no o my God I don't believe this I just wasted my time ," what's today" he asked with tears running down my face I told him today was our anniversary you idiot I went into our room took out the gift I bought him and threw it at his face " happy anniversary bastard .
I went into my room and started taking off my clothes crying when I finished I went into the toilet to wipe off the useless make up I finished wiping it off as I was about coming out I got pushed to the wall by my husband I got very annoyed with that what the heck is wrong with you? how dare u push me like that he quickly got on his knees am sorry he said" am sorry I put work before u am truly sorry let me make it up to you please I just looked at him crying mature scene ahead so if u don't like it or you are not of age u can skip
He pulled my panties down and started eating me out I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't fight my arousal besides I have been horny as of late and I can't remember when last we had sex so I just put my hand on his head and pushed his head into my pussy I was moaning like a mad woman "oh baby please don't stop he did not respond just continued sucking on my clit awwn fuck he thrust his fingers into pussy hole oh my fucking god don't u dare stop I squeezed my breast with one of my hand before I knew it I was lifted up I quickly wrapped my legs around him he carried me into our room then laid me on the bed, " you want my cock inside you right he asked while thrusting his fingers into me I just nodded cause I was so close to coming but that did not satisfy him he stopped thrusting his fingers and asked me do u fucking want my cock inside your fucking pussy and I want to hear your pretty voice, ah fuck freaking put your cock inside me I shouted he immediately thrust his ten inches cock into me let me tell you I screamed like someone took a hammer on me because this is the first time he has done that thrusting his huge dick into me I know when we are finished I will be sore as fuck but who cares.. Yes yes yes fuck amanda I have missed your tight little pussy he said as he continued pounding into me I rubbed my clitoris faster and faster until I came and he was not far behind oh fuck he said then came inside me I immediately felt his cumm bathing my insides. Get of me am sensitive as Shit right now I told him but it was like he was somewhere else he continued thrusting into my poor pussy offer coming for the fourth time I pushed him off me arrgh drake please stop it.

You can start reading now
Just because we had sex doesn't mean I forgive you I said then left him in the room to go to sleep in the guest room.

That is the end of the first chapter thanks guys for reading this book I will try to update frequently... bye lovelies..