part five

Let's just skip to two weeks time.
It has finally gotten to the day we were travelling for the barbeque and also to see John I was not thrilled about the trip but I did not want to keep my kids from their grandparents so Georgia here we come.
When we landed at the airport Hannah was already waiting for us. Oh my God Amanda is that you".she shouted while coming to hug me, I was surprised because I wasn't expecting her to come pick us but I guess she came. Hannah u look beautiful " I told her.she quickly hugged me then my mum, oh Kristen it's nice seeing you again you are looking great. "she told my mum, then she bent down to hug my children,you are probably wondering why my children did not hug her immediately well they are shy and it's been long they saw her so they did not recognize her. Then she looked at my tummy again I saw the question in her eyes so I quickly answered her‘,yes " she just nodded then told us to follow her to her car she turned and carried Chloe. We loaded our things into the car then proceeded to seat ourselves, she then started driving.
Are they going to be there ",I asked her
Yes they will be there "she told me while looking at me with pity I quickly looked away. I was pretty fatigued so I slept off.