chapter seven

I had just sat down on the bed when drake and the she devil barged into my room, what do u want?i asked the both of them. The next thing I knew she devil started crying telling drake that it was her fault that he should not blame me for slapping her that she just wanted to apologize for taking him from me. Hold up hoe what are u trying to say here now this bastard here might be dumb enough to believe your innocent act of taking the blame but I don't so drake if u are here to ask why I slapped your precious then I guess I should give u an explanation which by the way I don't think you deserve but I will be the bigger person here. You see your girlfriend here came into my room to insult me and my unborn children; I couldn't stand there and let her do that so slapped her to help reset her brain"are you satisfied now? if so then get out of my room. Look I know that you are angry with me for cheating on you but you have no right to transfer it on her she is innocent if u are looking who to blame or direct your anger at just direct everything to me. "drake said. I just looked at him like he was dumb, first of all drake am not annoyed because u mean nothing to me I don't blame you too cause you mean absolutely nothing to me I came here because if your parents not to bicker with you so I recommend that you stay out of my way for the rest of my stay here you can do that right, thanks you can leave now. I opened the door to show them out, drake was looking brokenhearted  I wonder why and the she devil was looking happy hurry up I want to rest with that they left thank God.