chapter nine

somebody call the ambulance ; Hannah shouted' my mum quickly went to call the ambulance while drake was performing CPR on his father I was not going to help anyway so I went to sit down on the chair  the daughter of the devil glared at me , rose do you have anything to say to me ? I asked. yes, rose replied I have many things to say to you. then go ahead stop looking at me like an idiot. you shouldn't have come here you know, you just ruined everything now. I looked at her; am sure you were not talking to me cause you are joking what stops me from coming here if you don't know am going to state it clearly to you this is where the grandparents to my children reside I have every right whatsoever to come here. she looked at me stupefied, what cat got your tongue. can you guys stop talking for once that's not the most important issue here' drake said; well you should talk to your bitch then she shouldn't spout nonsense all the time you know. that's okay Amanda' Hannah said you don't need to answer her the ambulance is here rose its better you shut your mouth or I shut it for you. lets go Amanda you are going  with me to the hospital, drake I don't want to see you again if you don't sort your matters.