chapter eight

I heard someone knocking on the door this time I was careful so I asked who was it 'it's me Hannah it's time for dinner I know you are tired but u need to eat" okay I will be there soon. I dressed casually Ghent went down at the dinning table I saw drake and rose sitting side by side rose holding a baby which am guessing is their child then I saw John sitting at the head of the table then Hannah and my mum together with my kids mummy mummy my kids started shouting immediately they saw me awwn my babies how was your day it was fine mama the two of them chorused mummy daddy is here too William said, who is your dad I asked him he pointed to drake I looked at him only to find that he was staring at me too ooh  baby I told you your dad was dead who told u that drake was your dad they pointed to him mummy he gave us gifts and said he was our dad. I turned and glared at him i will get to u later but now I will just ignore you. William next time don't collect gifts from strangers and don't believe what strangers tell u as far as I know your father is dead u hear me, yes mummy then he went back to his sit. Debbie don't you think you were too harsh with your words rose told me I ignored her just waiting for her to finish drake is not dead yet why will you say that he is I know you feel betrayed but they are his kids too why deny them their father. I looked at her and started laughing sorry I don't get you are u trying to teach me on what I should tell my children If I remember correctly he left them first by cheating on me and you denied them of their father when u opened legs for their father who was a married man he denied himself of his children when he gave me full custody of the children saying it would make your uncomfortable If he still continued to see them am just trying to give him a tiny bit of respect so that his children won't see him as a cheating lying shameless bastardized instead they will know that their father was a good man who died from a road accident. Wait Debbie you said drake gave you full custody of the children John asked yes and he also said he did not want to see them? Hannah asked yes Hannah sorry for ruining your dinner but I don't think I can stay here so I will leave my mum and my kids here when it is time I will have to disturb you to drive them to the airport I got up and kissed John and Hannah on their cheek bye kids wait Debbie no need to leave I think drake and his precious rose should leave since you are pregnant you can't stay alone John said dad rose wanted to talk but John cut her off I don't have a daughter so don't call me dad, drake quickly got up dad no need to talk to her like that I am your son not Debbie you are supposed to be on my side get out now before I disown you John shouted then held his chest slumping to the ground.