fourteen.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
( PRETEND ITS JUST YOU & HER. )

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐he looked at melike there was somethingdeep inside that wasworth looking at

he looked at me
like there was something
deep inside that was
worth looking at.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"YOU WERE GREAT." Claws breathed, her chest glistening with a thin blanket of sweat. Her tan skin seemed to sparkle underneath the faint light of her room. She closed her eyes momentarily, licking the middle of her lips as if trying to savor the taste of what was once on them.

"Would you expect anything less?" The boy grunted in response, turning his head to the side to look at her over his shoulder. His bare back faced her as he sat on the edge of the bed-frame, his elbows resting on his clammy knees. He reached for his pants that had been thrown to the ground as he tried to find words to say.

"No," Was all she said after a moment of silence. The boy smugly nodded. As he put his clothes back on, Claws sat up straight. Her back rested along the headboard as she stared at the boy's broad shoulders. The muscles rippled underneath his olive skin; something so simple like that made the girl's heart tingle with lust. Her lip sucked into her teeth as she eyed him from behind, her fingers slipping underneath the sheet that covered her bottom half. "You wanna go for round two, like usual?" She hummed.

The boy stiffened. His hand had been midway through his messy brown curls when she had spoken. His arm retracted back to his side before he turned to face the girl sprawled onto his sheets.

"No," He forced out, his voice quiet. His eyes traveled down to where her arm disappeared underneath the sheets, swallowing thickly. Her complexion was sparkling with lust as she stared him down almost hungrily. "I—I need to stop doing this," He stuttered, finding the strength to look away. His gaze landed on his uncovered feet. "We need to stop doing this."

The brunette sat up straight, removing her arm from underneath the sheet. Her perfectly kept eyebrow raised up onto her forehead. "I'm not doing anything," she barked defensively. "You're the one who keeps coming back to me."

"I know!" The boys voice escalated, and he stopped himself. "I know," he repeated, quieter this time. "And I'm starting to hate myself for it."

Claws rolled her eyes dramatically, but her heart started to sink as she realized what was going to happen. "You don't hate yourself; you're hating the fact that you aren't loyal."

"Just leave her," Claws continued. "She's not even here for you like I am. She's never here!"

"Watch your mouth, Sasha," The boy snarled through clenched teeth. The girl grew quiet. His fists clenched tightly together and he felt the tips of his fingers sting from the pressure of his palms. "She's still my girlfriend."