Imagine #6 Partying

You slip on a short tight pink peplum dress with nude peep toe pumps, your hair in a long ponytail, with a smokey eye, and slip your phone in your wallet.

You get in your car and drive to pick up your girlfriends, then you head to the local nightclub.

You all head to the door, show your ID's and they all take off to the dance floor while you go to the bar and order a martini.

You sit and watch your friends twerking and grinding all over guys. You laugh and spin your finger around the glass.

A guy comes behind you.

"Hey baby. Wanna dance?" He whispers.

You get goosebumps and stand up.

You grab his hand and walk to the dance floor.

You sway and groove to the music until the DJ turns on "Get Low" then you started twerking.

He held on to your hips and your friends started cheering.

You stopped and he spun you around and grabbed your hands, swaying with him to the music.

After a while he came close to your ear.

"Wanna go grab some dinner and talk?" He asks.

You nod and tell your friends your leaving.

You hold his hand and walk to a nearby bar and grill.

You sat a table near the window.

You stared at him. He was perfect, gorgeous, sexy. Just flat out damn.

"What's going on baby? Tell me about yourself." He asked grabbing your hand and kissing it sweetly.

"Well, I'm a lawyer, I live in a little apartment up the street, I'm 24, I like to party as you just saw, and uh I like to cook." You explain.

"Well maybe after dinner I can stay over and you can make me breakfast." He said.

"Well, that'd be ok with me, as long as you like omelettes and bacon because that's all I got. I'm outta groceries." You laugh.

"Sounds great." He said.

You and him talked and ate and talked until he grabbed your thigh.

"Wanna head to your spot?" He asks.

You bite your lip and nod.

You rush to your car and quickly drive home and park.

You go up the elavator and as soon as you shut your door, he lowers the lights and you back into your bedroom.

***

You wake up and turn to see a shirtless guy, with huge muscles with a slight smile, fast asleep.

It was the guy from the club.

You kiss him, and he wakes up, grabbing you and pulling him on top of him.

"How about that omelette?" He asked.

"Last night was amazing but I never got your name." You ask.

"Daniel, but you can call me Diggy." He says.

You get up and put on a robe when you hear a knock.

You answer it.

"Hey girl!" Your three friends yell.

"Shh!" You yell.

"Why you in a robe? Did you?" They paused.

You go red.

"DAAAMN GIRL!" They yell.

"Shh! Be quiet!" You say.

You hear footsteps and there eyes bulge.

You turn to see Diggy in a towel.

"Hey babe where's your shower? Oh. Hey ladies." He says with a wink.

"It's down the hall to the left." You say.

"Thanks." He says walking away.

"Daaamn!" They say.

"Shut up! Can you go!" You yell.

"Why, is there a round two?" Your friends laugh.

"Haha, very funny. We'll hang later, just not now! Bye." You say shutting the door.

You walk to the kitchen and start the omelette, when you feel arms wrap around you.

"Smells good babe." He says holding you.

"Good to hear." You say smiling.

"I'd like to go out again, and I'd like you to be my girlfriend." He says.

"Sounds good." You say kissing him.