Imagine #12: For Leah (Part 2)

(Hey, a lot of you were requesting a part two, so here it is! Enjoy!)

It's Saturday, the day of homecoming, and you wake up early and go for a run. You come back after a quick lap around the neighborhood, then you eat breakfast and go to the tailor to pick of your homecoming dress.

It's long, flowing, and has a sequin belt and matching accessories and heels.

Afterward you go meet up with your best friend for lunch and chit chat about homecoming, then head home to shower.

After you shower, you go to the hair salon and have your hair curled in front with a low bun on the side and braided crown.

You go home and finally change into your gown. You hear your iPhone buzz.

Text: Diggy😘
Hey. I'll be at your place in an hour. Can't wait!☺️❤️✨

You smile and quickly finish your makeup and nails.

You hear the doorbell ring and you walk down the stairs and your mom takes pictures, and Diggy stood beside her in a tux with a pink tie, holding a pink corsage.

His smile faded.

"What?" You ask nervously.

He stuttered, almost gasping for air.

"You are just stunning. Beautiful. Gorgeous." He said admiring you.

You blush.

"Thank you..." You say smiling.

He grabs your left hand and slipped on the corsage.

He grabbed your hand and walk you outside, where you unexpectedly see a stretch limo.

You smile, surpised.

"You did this for me?" You say near tears.

"Don't spread your gorgeous makeup. Of course. Anything for you, princess." He said kissing your cheek lightly.

You felt butterflies and your heart beat a mile a second.

You drove to the dance and he got out first, the grabbe your hand, walking you to the door.

You went through the gym and all your friends complimented you.

The PA went off.

"All football players and their dates please walk to the field." They said.

Me and Diggy walked to the field and stood while everyone cheered.

We went back in the gym, then we danced with your friends and drank punch until the music stopped.

The principal came on stage.

"It's time to announce your homecoming king and queen!" She said.

Everyone cheered.

"Drumroll please..." She said.

Drums played in the backround.

"Your king and queen are... Daniel Simmons and Y/N!" She said smiling.

Everyone cheered.

You stepped on stage and yes he place crowns on your heads and you went to the middle of the dance floor.

A slow song started, and Diggy brought you close.

Soon, everyone joined the dance floor.

Diggy looked down into your eyes.

"What?" You ask nervously.

He grabbed your chin and kissed you sweetly.

You lied your head on his chest and slow danced the rest of the night.