Imagine #9: You Cheat

(Note to Readers: Sorry I'm taking so long on these Imagines. I'm so busy with school work. Hope they are worth it at least. Enjoy!)

Diggy has been gone on tour for 5 months and you are getting sadder and lonelier everyday.

You go in the living room downstairs and watch television, eating popcorn, when suddenly the doorbell rings.

You quickly get up to answer it and are shocked by who you see. And it's not Diggy...

"Trevor? Trevor Jackson?" You say smiling.

"The one and only!" He says hugging you tight.

"How are you beautiful?" He asks with his gorgeous smile.

"I'm great! Come in!" You say stepping back.

He slowly walks in looking up.

"Your house is almost as gorgeous as you." He says looking into your eyes.

Oh god, he's so hot. Stop y/n. Contain yourself.

"Where's the Digs?" He asked.

"Who?" You say confused.

He gave you a look.

"Oh! I'm an idiot, sorry. Diggy's on tour. He won't be back another 3 months..." You say tearing up.

He walked up slowly toward you and held you in his arms, his hand lightly holds in your head.

"You're alright. He'll be home soon. Hey, it's been a while since we had a sleepover! Let's! Don't worry. We're just friends here. Plus, it's 6 already, it's getting late." He said staring the clock.

"Sure! You can stay! I'll order some takeout and you can go up to the right in my room to borrow some of Diggy's pajamas." You say.

He smiled an hugged you again.

"This will be fun! I'll be right back." He said jogging up the steps.

You quickly ordered Chinese takeout then slipped up the stairs.

You peek through the crack in the door.

He took off his shirt.

His perfect 6 pack. His strong arms.

You see your reflection in the mirror. Crap.

"Hey!" He said.

You run down the hallway.

"Don't run now y/n!" He says running behind you.

You make it downstairs then you feel his arms grasp you and swing you in the air.

He puts you down and spins you around, so that your facing him.

"Were you peeking at me?" He asks laughing.

You look down and bite your lip.

He grabs your hips and lifts you up.

You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around your legs around his waist.

You stare in his eyes for a second, when he leans in and kisses you.

He walked and laid you on the couch, the kiss getting rougher by the second.

You sat on his lap and ran your fingers through his wavy hair.

He took off your shirt and just as he grabbed the bra clip the door swung open.

Oh god. Diggy. You jump up.

"Diggy. Uhm, I-I." You stutter.

He threw his bag to the ground and ran toward Trevor.

He wrestled him to the ground, punching hard.

"How the hell could you do this to me!" He yells.

The punches suddenly slowed down.

He got off him, then kneeled down. Crying.

"Why y/n? Why did you do this? As much as I love you? How do you think you got that diamond ring? Those clothes? Those shoes? I do it all for you, I work hard. Why?" He sobbed.

You have no words. You felt so bad.

Trevor got up and he looked at you.

"I'm gonna go grab my shirt." He said running upstairs.

"Why the hell is he wearing my pj pants? How long has he been here? And don't you dare lie to me." He says angry.

"I sware he's been here not even 30 minutes. Look I wanna work this out, you know I love you." You say coming to your knees grabbing his hands.

"Oh god." He says turning.

"Don't leave me. Look, I'm sorry baby. I don't know what I'll do if you leave me alone." You cry.

"Oh you want an idea of what you will do? You'll probably go live with Trevor and screw him everyday!" He says looking down at you.

You let go of his hands and put on your shirt.

You walk back up to Diggy and look him I'm the eyes.

You run up and pack your clothes and Trevor walked out the door.

You grabbed it all and loaded it in Trevor's car.

You came in one last time for your phone and wallet when you stopped and looked Diggy in the eyes.

"Who's going to tell out families the wedding is canceled?" You say sternly removing the ring.

He cried, and held your waist.

You grabbed his hand and put the ring in his hand.

"I'll leave it to you." You say walking out.

"Y/N!" He screams.

You turn.

"Come back to me..." He cried.

"After that? That you wouldn't trust me after 8 years that I would sleep with someone else? " You snap.

"But we both know we have been together too long to leave each other now..." He says staring into my eyes.

"We need a break. It's not over... I'll be back in a week, alone with my sister, and we can talk when I come back." You say going to the driveway.

You sit in the passenger's seat and Trevor drove off.

"So what's the prognosis?" He asked.

"We're still together. Just taking a break." You say deeply exhaling.

He quickly stopped in a parking lot.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"What?" He says looking in your eyes.

"Are you kidding, Trevor? I've been engaged a year and me and Diggy have known each other since we were 16! It's been 8 years! I just can't pick up and leave him after all of that!" You say.

"Well earlier you didn't seem that serious about you and Diggy, considering if he hadn't come home, you would have slept with me. Then what kind of deep crap would you be in?" He asked angry.

You stared at each other for a minute then you started kissing him roughly again.

After 5 minutes you pulled apart and he drove you to your sister's house.

You grab your bags and Trevor rolled down the window.

"Where so we stand?" He asked.

"We're just really close friends. No more kissing or anything. I'm a soon to be married woman. I'm committed to being honest and there for Diggy. Me and you as a couple is over. No chance. I'm sorry. Bye Trevor." You say walking to the door.

He quickly drove off.