Chapter 7 - Love?

Janson's Pov

"Where are you ?" I asked my son curiously.

"At school with the rest I them dad and don't worry they don't suspect a thing ."

He said calmly in the other side of the phone. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking.

"Have you spoken to Teresa as yet ?"

I asked wondering if he met the girl who would be helping us succeed.

"Yeah we had a secret meeting yesterday and she didn't even know I was your kid. The both of us  collecting intel for you is genius because I know Scott's pack and Teresa knows the gladers so everything will work out just perfectly."  He explained .

That made perfect sense. Thomas and Stiles won't see it coming .

"Are you sending plan A today "  He asked stupidly .

"Yes son , make sure you and teresa are far away and what ever happens make sure Thomas and his friends are dead."

I said with a hunger to kill that little bugger and his twin brother.

If I can't have the cure then no one can.

"Okay dad I'll tell Teresa. Bye."

"Goodbye Theodore I'll seen you soon."

-

Theo's Pov

"Ah... fuck " Was the last words heard as I came into Newt's pretty little ass.

" Holy shit that was amazing."

I said as I was cradling a shaking Newt in my hands.

I was on my way to the grocery store when I saw Newt buying some marshmallows and decided to ask him out.

He denied me at first but one thing lead to another and now we're here in my house, upstairs in my bedroom dripping wet from that pretty little session that just happened.

"I should get going those buggers would be wondering where I am." He said looking to get up but I stopped him.

"Awwww lets talk a little before you go at least ."

I said tyring to keep him a little longer to pry some info out of him.

"Hmmmm fine. What do you wanna know?"

He said sliding his had down my naked Torso messaging my v-line.

"Why do you limp? "

I asked not because it'll help but because I was generously curious.

He froze for a second.

Oh shit I think that was personal.

"Next question." He said quietly.

" What's up with that Thomas dude? He seems very protective of you and that Asian kid."

I asked wanting to know more on Thomas.

"Well Tommy's been special since he arrived and he cares about all of us very much and Minho is just as caring and just as tough".

He explained carefully as if by saying the wrong thing would hurt them.

"What about Teresa?"

"She's a bloody bitch." Was his reply followed by a little laugh.

He's so cute when he laughs and talks and breathes.

Okay a little too creepy but I think I have real feeling for him.

"Theo?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts .

"Yeah, I'm listening. Go on. "

We ended up talking for three hours and to be honest I forgot about Janson and the plan and just focused on the beautiful thing in front of me.

"Alright I gotta go now thanks for fucking up my ass. Literally. " He said zipping up his pants and bent over to give me a little kiss in the forehead.

Okay I'm definitely in love.

" No problem babe." I winked in his direction as he took up his marshmallows and walked out the door.

"Shit!" I quietly yelled to myself because I couldn't deny that after meeting Newt after a few days I was completely in love with him and dad would have my head for it.

-

Newt's Pov

I opened the door and snuck into the kitchen quitely.

"Where the hell have you been Newton?" Minho asked calmly.

It wants a normal calm though it was a scary one. Like those bloody serial killers.

"What the bloody hell Minho you scared the shit out of me! " I quietly yelled holding my chest to calm racing heart.

" I was out buying marshmallows." Was all I said to him because he surely didn't need to know anything else.

"For over three hours ?" He asked getting up walking in my direction.

"I'm sorry if this is disrespectful but its literally none of your fucking business." I said harshly and walked away slamming the marshmallows on the counter.

Woah. That was kinda harsh. Why did I say that ?

I thought to myself as I was climbing into bed. Maybe it was because I know that Minho hates Theo.

Why does he hate him though ?

I don't know why he's so against Theo and I but I pisses me the hell off.

I love Theo wh---

Wait what ?

Love? I don't love him I just met him for bloody sake.

Ugh. Go to sleep Newt.

Was the last thought I had before drifiting off to sleep.

-

Hey everyone!

sorry for the late update but we had exams and we were finishing up high school.

we just started collage so updates will be better now.

We thank you guys for your continued love and support on this story.

It literally means so much to us 💞

hope you vote and share and enjoy this chapter 🖤

The next update will be here soon!

- Fatz & Fifi 👑💕