Epilogue

Life the past couple of years had been idyllic. They have spent a lot of time as family and love it. They vacation together and make memories to cherish.

The one place they love coming back was the place where they spent their honeymoon. It was peaceful and beautiful. Since Alexa was in a field trip for a few days all by herself for the first time, instead of staying at home and anxious of their baby they decided to head out to that beautiful island they love the most.

Albert: (ahon sa dagat)

Agot: (ahon sa dagat also and then run towards the house but hindi siya umabot and retched on the sand)

Albert: (run towards Agot and put his hands on her shoulder) what's wrong sweetheart?

Agot: (wipe her mouth) I'm sorry about that. (She swayed a little)

Albert: (support Agot look at her worriedly) are you not feeling well? I'm calling a doctor.

Agot: I'll be fine.

Albert: (get their towel in a nearby chair then pinunasan Agot and then gently carry her towards the house)

Agot: I can walk, you donkt need to carry me. Ang bigat bigat ko.

Albert: you weigh nothing, akala mo ba hindi ko napapansin you're losing weight the past weeks sweetheart.

Agot: (lean her head on Albert's shoulder and close her eyes dahil she feels dizzy) you worry too much.

Albert: can't help it love. (Kiss Agot's forehead)

Pagdating nila sa bahay inakyat na agad ni Albert si Agot sa room nila and sabay na sila nag shower to make sure that Agot will be okay.

Agot: (nakaupo sa bed)

Albert: (give Agot a glass of water) drink sweetheart, it was the heat kaya baka na dehydrate ka na, finish it if you can.

Agot: thanks doc! (Drink the water then place the glass on the table beside the bed and lie down)

Albert: (lie down beside Agot also and embrace her) are you sure you are feeling okay?

Agot: (kiss Albert on the cheeks and then sit down and face him) I'm fine as I can be but I have something to tell you though.

Albert: (sit down also and lean on the headboard looking at Agot worriedly)

Agot: (hold Albert's hand) hey, don't look so worried. This is happy news. (Smile at Albert)

Albert: then tell me.

Agot: (laugh) para kang bata na excited makita si Santa Claus.

Albert: c'mon sweetheart. Your suspense is killing me.

Agot: okay okay. Here it is. We're expecting.

Albert: (look at Agot blankly)

Agot: what I mean is (hold Albert's hand and squeeze it excitedly) I'm pregnant. We're going to be mommy and daddy again in about eight months.

Albert: (namutla, just staring at Agot)

Agot: (she frown) Albert? Are you okay?

Albert: (stand up and a little bit shaking)

Agot: aren't you happy? I thought this will make you happy.

Albert: (face Agot) are you sure? Have you seen a doctor?

Agot: I'm sure. I suspected so I let Belle buy me pregnancy test kits. All three turned positive. But I haven't been to a doctor because I want you to be with me.

Albert: but— (he feel a little dizzy kaya naupo siya sa bed)

Agot: (kneel in front of Albert and hold his hands at nanlalamig ito) Albert, what's wrong?

Albert: you are pregnant but it's impossible.

Agot: we are always intimate with each other and was not doing anything to prevent pregnancy.

Albert: when you had miscarried in the accident your doctor told me it would be impossible to conceive normally because you were badly scarred. If we choose to have in vitro or artifical insemination if ever you conceive it would be a dangerous and difficult pregnancy. Based on your pregnancy with Alexa nahirapan ka na, I can't imagine what this pregnancy will do to you.

Agot: (cupped Albert's face) I am okay. I promise to take care of myself and follow everything the doctor will tell me. This baby is our miracle, our gift. Conceived with our love. (Kiss Albert on the lips then sit on his lap and then embrace him)

Albert: (hug Agot tightly) I'm afraid I'm going to lose you.

Agot: you are not going to lose me. In this time and age, science is so advance. We are both proof of that. We are alive today because of terrific medicine so I will be okay. Let's not worry so much and just enjoy the journey.

Albert: (kiss Agot sa nose and then look at her) are you sure you are feeling okay?

Agot: aside from a bit of morning sickness I am fine.

Albert: is it safe to be pregnant with your age?

Agot: (spank Albert's chest) sinasabi mo bang matanda na ako?

Albert: (grin at Agot) admit it love, you are not young anymore.

Agot: (kinuyamos face Albert) ikaw talaga!

Albert: (hold both Agot's hands then put it on her side and wrap his arms around Agot's waist) expect me to wrap you in a cotton wool during this pregnancy. I was already contented with Alexa but since we are given this another chance to be parents again, I welcome it but I won't take any chances with your health. I love you so much, my love.

Agot: I love you too Albert.

Albert: (bring her more closer to him and kiss her)

Agot: (kiss back)

Albert & Agot: (they kiss)

True to his word Albert was very protective of Agot throughout her pregnancy especially when they learned that they are having twins. He was always there during doctors appointments. Though he was anxious and worried for Agot's health he was also excited and looking forward for their birth. Between Albert and Alexa, Agot got the best care she can get during her pregnancy, they hover and fuss about her and tend to her every need.

Eight months later she gave birth to twins— a boy and a girl, via a caesarean section. After Agot regained consciousness after the operation Albert gifted her an eternity ring to symbolism of his deep love for her.

They are both hands on parents and Alexa also enjoys taking care of her siblings. They still go on vacations together as a family and from time to time only the two of them which makes Boots so happy everytime the kids were left to her.

Albert also makes it a point to bring Agot to the best spot where the sun would set in every place they are visiting and would just sit and cuddle each other while witnessing the beautiful ending of the day because he knows how much Agot loves sunset watching.

They live happily and contentedly.

Date started: December 23, 2016 1:39am

Date finished: September 9, 2018 1:36am