Are They Mine?

Terrence’s Office

Terrence sat his things down and sat behind his desk. Taraji stood by the door, not really wanting to sit down. “Sit down Taraji,” Terrence said politely. Taraji shook her head, “No thank you. I just came to find out what you needed to talk to me about,” she said, letting her eyes wonder around the room. His eyes grew dark, annoyed by her avoiding him and standing around as if he was a stranger.

He had been inside her more times that he had been with his current fiancée and they been together for about the same amount of time. “Sit…Down…NOW Penda,” he demanded in a dark deep tone. Taraji closed her eyes, getting an instant flashback of their last night together. She looked at him and slowly walked to the chair that was opposite Terrence. She started fiddling with her finger, a tale that told she was nervous of what was to come, but still excited to know.

“Calm down. Nothing is going to happen. I just had a question that I can’t get out of my mind…What does you tattoo stand for?” He asked, staring at her covered shoulder. “Which one?” Taraji through back. She had more than one, so he needed to be a bit more specific. He gave a deep chuckle and lean back in his seat. “I was with you when you got a few of them, so it’s safe to say that I’m questioning the one I wasn’t there for,” he said, getting tired of her smart ass.

He licked his lips, thinking of bending her over the desk as a punishment, then shook the thought out of his head. “Again, which one? I got a couple without you,” Taraji said knowing that she was pissing him off. She had a sinister smile on her face, trying to hide how high she really was but failing miserably. Terrence nodded, giving acknowledgement of the game she was playing with him.

“That would be the tattoo that lines the very spot I used to kiss and bite when I used to pull you into me. Remember how I used to wrap my hands around you, slowly running my hands from your perky breast down to your throbbing pearl. I know you remember that, especially in Professor Moury’s lab,” he threw back at her, causing her to close her eyes. She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth at the memories. Her eyes shot back open when she felt her heart beat in her already soaking sex.

“Did you really just have me come to your office to question my tattoo and go back into the spank bank?” Taraji spat out, not in control of her mouth at this point in her smoky journey. Terrence let out a loud laugh, hitting a nerve with Taraji, because she was very serious with her question. “Baby, if I was using that as the excuse to get you in here for any other reason than the main one I have, I could have with ease. Now about the names on your shoulder. What do they signify?” Terrence set the record straight. Taraji paused and thought about the next words that were about to come out her mouth.

“The names belong to my daughters, Terrence. I’m a mother of twins. Is there anything else you need to know?” Taraji snapped, ready to leave and avoid him for the rest of the day. Terrence sat with his mouth open, shocked that she just said twin daughters. “Twins? Wow, congrats. I’m sure they are beautiful just like you. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy,” Terrence assumed, hoping to himself that the father wasn’t in their lives. “There is no boyfriend, Terrence,” she said with an exasperated sigh. Terrence contained his excitement and put on a puzzled face. “No? Hmm that’s a shame. You’re a real catch,” he said, trying to weasel his way into her letting her guard down.

“Well, apparently I’m not the catch of the decade. Look I have to get to my first class. I’ll see you in class tomorrow,” Taraji said getting up and walking to the door. “Wait, how old are your girls?” he asked causing her to come to a halt. “They’re 8 years old. I gotta go,” Taraji rushed out. Terrence stood frozen at the age. ‘Eight years old. Eight! It’s been 8 and a half years since we’ve seen each other. Was she pregnant when we broke up? No she couldn't have been. She would've told me or something. Shit, she's leaving. Go after her dumb ass! She’s walking out of the door again!’ Terrence said to himself as he watched Taraji walk out and closed the door behind her.