[1] Showcase

It was apparently the first day of high school, you graduated from middle school. Getting an extremely important email from your dream school, Fukurodani.

Dear Ms. [L/N][F/N],

You have successfully been chosen to enter upon our school premises along with your arranged registration with us on the 18/12/2017(Monday). We would be looking forward to your arrival on the 03/01/2018(Wednesday). Please do remember to be in proper attire of our school uniform and bring your gymming attire as we would be conducting a 'Co-Curriculum Activities(CCA Showcase)' programme. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
[Random Principal Name]
----------
>>>

"Bye dear! Give us a call whenever in need!" Your mother called out after you got out of your car. You ducked your head down, acting as if you didn't know her, you pulled out your phone, stretching your fingers across the screen, blocking your mother's contact. Just as you were tapping away on your phone, you bumped into a tall looking student with soft black hair. It's... 'Akaashi Keiji!!! Oh mai gawwwddddd~' You screamed internally.

"Oi- Oya? A first year?" Another student, about Akaashi's height, popped out from behind. His eyes were wide, hair dyed with grey and black. "Hi there kid! My name is Bokuto Kōtarō! What's yours?" He cranked his neck lower, meeting you face to face. For sure your were the shortest piece of shit among the other two.

Too smooth! Wayyyyy too smooooooth~

"Eeck!" You jumped in fear. "M-my name is... [F/N][L/N]. Nice t-to meet y-you." You bowed frontwards, respectfully and stiffly.

"I heard there's gonna be a CCA showcase today for the whole school. Ne, [F/N]-Chan, you coming?" He asked.

"Uhuh... I... uh... I'm going to go for volleyball." You blushed.

"Huh?! Volleyball?! Both of us are from the volleyball team too! We'll see'ya there kiddo!" The owl looking student rubbed ruffled your hair before pulling Akaashi into the school compounds.

"Hey... Wait... I wanted to talk to... A-akaashi-senpai..." You paused. Looking blankly.

>>>

During the orientation camp, the teachers left your class with the student leaders. 'This is going to be plain bor-'

"Oya? Ohohoho its [F/N]-Chan! Ne! Oi! Akaashi! It's [F/N]! Look!!!" He shook Akaashi's shoulders excitedly, trying to shake his spirits out of him. The black haired boy was still showing a neutral look. You looked back at them with a scary look. With the two boys turning back into your direction as Bokuto pointed in amazement at you, they jumped at how scary you looked.

"Oi, [F/N]. We'll be your support leaders for the 3 days of your orientation camp. Today's schedule is all going to be about the CCA showcase later on." Akaashi notified you. Nodding your head, you headed back to your group of friends, trashing and ranting about, getting to know one another.

"OKAY KIDS! MY NAME IS KŌTARŌ BOKUTO, MY FRIENDS AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD DARNED SUPPORT LEADERS FOR THREE DAYS. WE'LL BE HEADING TO THE GYM NOW, BUT BEFORE WE GET THERE, GRAB YOUR GYMMING SHIT. WAIT FOR US OUTSIDE OF CLASS." He raised his voice, putting the whole class into a roar of hysterical laughter with his crazy range of vocabulary.

>>>

You were chilling out on the bench outside your class, getting a drink from the vending machine. And there they were, the support leaders, some came out in Festival Drums costumes and what attracted you the most was the black, white and gold in color volleyball jersey. 'Oh wow... Damn Bokuto looks hot~ Wait. What the fuck am I thinking?! Okay nevermind. Nope. Nope.'  You flailed both of your arms, waving to them. You wore the usual track suit the school gave all of you and a white shirt. The guys were rather different. They were given Bermudas. And the girls were given swim-wear-material panties. 'What the actual fuck is this?' You had to wear it. At least everyone was given a pair of long track pants.

"For the guys, remove your tracksuits. For the ladies, just remove your jacket for your safety and those who are taking part in the volleyball showcase, please follow Akaashi meanwhile, I'm guiding the others to the other side of the school, a teacher is waiting for us. Ikuzo!" The owl looking student clapped his hands, jumping about as you were led away by Akaashi. Awkwardly, you were the only one going for the volleyball showcase. Just as you were about to leave with Akaashi, he finally called out, "Oi, Bokuto-Pico! Please be on time for the showcase." You gave Akaashi a confused look. "Oh. Yeah. I gave him that name cuz he's a big pervert. He admits that he did once watch one episode of Boku No Pico."

>>>

You hear a shit lot of names and commands ordered in the hall. Sounds of the soles of volleyball shoes squeaking were way too damn overwhelming. You were busy spectating Bokuto's team having a practice match with the Volleyball Girls team. It was a thrill to watch. Bokuto's spikes were really amazing to look at. Meanwhile, Akaashi's sets were amazing. He was calm throughout. Whether or not he had to save the ball, he was always calm.

Rally after rally. "Beep!" It was a timeout. "Okay, team. Shall we invite some of the first years to join us?" The coach requested. Everyone looked at each other cluelessly and looking back at the coach once again.

"That'd be a great idea. I want [F/N]-chan to join us!" Bokuto smiled from ear to ear.

"Wha-Chotto matte kudasai! I-I... NEVERMIND. I DON'T MIND JOINING." You swayed one of your arm, running into court. "Am I suppose to remove my track pants? I'm fine with it. After all I used to be in a volleyball team in my school. We have to wear spandex. Showing that much of skin doesn't affect me." You shrugged. You stood at the corner, removing your pants quickly, wasting no time. Some guys were feasting on you. Eye raping you. You still couldn't give a shit. Meanwhile, at the corner of your eye, you could see Bokuto staring right at you, sure he was drooling, dazing his eyes on which ever part of your body you revealed. He blushed after you stared at him, giving him a shit-eating smirk.

"Okay. Go ahead, prepare. Do you need knee pads?" The coach asked. You shook your head, you remembered how you did your drills. Your coach always trained your team to avoid having abrasions just by rolling or getting on your belly.

"Beep!" The match began, it was Bokuto's turn to serve. Serving over to the other side, their wing spiker got it, passing it to the setter nicely. You were on the other side of the court, asking around if you could get a back court set for a spike from Akaashi. He nodded. Their middle blocker on the other side was given the set, you positioned your arm, receiving the ball generously and happily, the same feeling you had during the Tournament Zonals. You reflected the ball up high. Passing it to Akaashi. He positioned his hands, his index and thumb forming a triangular shape, setting the ball up high. Calling out as yours, your did the footwork.
Left.
Right.
Left.
Jump.
Your body drifted to the front of the court, the point was there. The highest point. You pivoted your body, angling your hand, attempting to deceive their 2 blockers. You aimed for the corners. Your head was over the net. You could hear a few gasping in shock. Swinging your arm from the back to the front and over your head. Your arched your body frontwards as you spiked the ball. 'A successful back court spike. Beautiful... But it's not enough. I need more of it.' An obvious, huge grin was plastered on your face. You felt many pairs of eyes just dart to your pivoted body. Your shirt went up due to the high intensity of speed and how high you jumped, showing your [F/C] sports bra and perfectly toned V-line on your stomach. You landed on your two feet, you felt powerful once again.

 You landed on your two feet, you felt powerful once again

Word Count: 1380
This story is for Miazunia