[4] Unexpected

The seconds have passed to minutes to hours to days and to a month. Lessons were doing really well but it was due to a sudden temperature changed which put many students in the school into a cold. It was spreading. Getting more and more contagious. The school has taken several precautions for example having students to put on masks and are not required to enter the school premises with their uniform but instead an attire that was able to keep students warm. The temperature was getting colder by the second putting you into shivers with goosebumps. You opened your main doors to feel the cold air linger on your skin. The chill tingled down you spine and skin. It was a strong wind blowing past.

"[F/N]-chan! I-I... Fuck." A familiar loud voice came from the fog. Coming closer step by step, revealing the owl looking student.

"Why are you hear?" You grabbed a thick coat from your rack, pulling it over your own shoulder before closing the door behind you, leaving with him for school. "You should be at school. You'll get a cold too." You begin to feel a slight block in your nose. Having your voice to sound slightly blocked. You sniffed, feeling the cold air fill up your nostrils. It made you uncomfortable as it made your nose and head hurt with the unforgiving coldness.

"I thought you needed some help with the weather. It's really cruel. Worse than that salty cunt from Karasuno." Looking at him with utter surprise, you laughed poking the side of his forehead with your index.

"You dummy. Don't talk shit bout' people that way! He is still nice after all!" Pulling the collars of your coat closer to your neck. Breathing louder. You dug your hands deep into your pockets. "Don't put it in your pockets, it doesn't work that way, physical warmth does trick." You felt him shiver as he removed his hand from his glove, grabbing your right hand into his pocket and grabbing your hand tightly, pulling back his right hand into his other pocket, keeping his other glove in that pocket. You blushed at it. "Just what are you doing?"

"Keeping you warm. I can do it to you now since Akaashi is not here. So... Yeah." He shrugged as he curled his lips into a smile.

"So unpredictable. This unique man..." You thought to yourself. "Let's get to school quicker. I can't stand this cold." Grabbing onto your hand more firm, he pulled you along to school.
>>Time Lapse>>
Reaching the door of your classroom, you released his hand unknowingly. He grabbed it tighter which made you flinch. "Huh? Bokuto-senpai... I have to g-"

"A peck?" He released his right hand from his pocket, tapping his cheek lightly, asking you for a kiss on his cheek. "Come on. We got not much time unless you want me to do it." He urged you. Feeling your heart beat a thousand times faster and faster. Hearing it beat in between the awkward silence. You winced your face, stomping your feet lightly with embarrassment. You leaned towards him, tip toeing. Feeling the warmth from his face radiate onto yours, his cheek really close to your lips, before you could peck it, he turned his face, leveling his lips with yours as he grabbed your cheeks with both of his hands kissing you lightly before running off all panicky. You widened your eyes in shock. "SHIT." You muttered under your breath. You kissed him. Again. You felt his warm lips still tingling at the same spot. It wasn't there anymore but you could still feel it.

"[F/N]-chan! Isn't that your volleyball senior? Is he your boyfriend? How are you related to him? Isn't he our facilitator for the first few days of the orientation camp? How long have you guys been dating?" All the questions came shooting right straight in your face. You couldn't help but just walk to your seat acting all calm but screaming from the inside still having a flashback about the incident 3-4 minutes ago.

"He... We like each other but we choose not to confess to one another." You blurted out. "I don't know why either. I'm just afraid." You dug your face under your arms, trying to have some shut eye before hell starts in a few minutes time before the bell rings.

'Whatever he did back there was too fucking overwhelming. I'm not too sure if I should talk to him or to confess to him. He keeps surprising me with unexpected actions. I can't get enough to of it still...'

Word count: 776