[6] Worried

"I'm doing just fine..." Your legs got weaker by the moment. Catching yourself as you supported yourself with your weak jelly arms. Leaning on the counter as she measured your temperature. 

"It's about time you rest eh?" Your mother tapped her foot. You rolled your eyes in annoyance as you wobbled your way along to the kitchen to grab toast that your mother made for you as breakfast. Pinching the toast with your index and thumb as you hissed at the sudden burning sensation on your skin, dropping it back onto the colorless dish plate. Withdrawing your burnt  hand to your earlobes, you felt a cooling sensation on your fingers as you rubbed your earlobes. "Here, take this kitchen napkin/towel. It'll help." She teased at how fragile you were with the heat as you scoffed. You rolled your orbs as you took the napkin from her wrapping the toast and wobbling your way to school as dizziness continues to overwhelm your feverish head.

>>>TIME LAPSE>>>

"Oi. [F/N]-chan! You have to get home!" Your closest friend tapped your shoulder as you vomited once again in the restroom. Your giddiness grew worse, your limbs gotten weaker and as you made an effort to lift yourself up from the ground.  You threw your friend off your arm as you furrowed your brows. Just as you gave her the last eye contact you could give, an explosion of profanities escaped from your lips. "[Friend's/N], FUCK OFF. I'M FINE!" You jostled her, shoving her to the side of the cubicle you were in. Darkness began to overhwhelm your vision, your head throbbed cruelly, you clenched onto your [H/C] hair, whimpering in pain. Your grip became tighter by the second. It felt as if your head was about blow up. Your eyes felt hot as you couldn't see anything else. Panic was filled in your voice, you were bellowing at the top of your lungs. Your body dropped to the ground once again, curling up to a ball. Your ears rung sharply. The pain was overwhelming. You soon felt a pair of hands grab a hold of your arms as the person lifted you bridal style, sending you somewhere you didn't know of. His/Her warmth radiating onto your cold body. Your grip tightened onto your savior's shirt. A voice kept echoing through your mind over and over. Telling you to keep your eyes open. Your eyelids fluttered open,  feelings rays of light shine onto the surface of your skin as your eyes felt a sharp pain stinging the optic nerves of your colored orbs. The tones of your orbs becoming lighter as you faced the window, noticing a familiar shadowy figure. Hair all waxed upwards. Prim and proper. 

"Bo-Bokuto-kun..." You greeted as your voice croaked in a drugged and sleepy voice. The rowdy spiker looked at your direction as he averted his gaze from the windows. Your throat feeling an extremely sharp pain. You tried propping yourself up but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Feeling a pair of the same hands gripping onto your arm gently as your senior helped you up as you sat up. Looking at the jug of water, you strained your throat as you requested, "W-Water..." Bringing your hand to your throat as you tried to soothe the pain in your throat. He turned away to pour a glass of water. He carefully turned to you as he led your hand, supporting it in any case of you letting go of the cup due to you not having the strength to do anything. 

"Doctor told me your temperature hit at about 108 degrees fahrenheit (42 degress celcius). Your mom told you to stay at home but you didn't and still came to school. Why?" He removed the cup from your lips as you signed to him that you were hydrated. Blinking into blank space for an answer, you gave him an awkward look as you tilted your head in confusion. "I only remembered myself getting unconcious in the toilet after I shoved my friend out of the way and someone carried me." Giving him a few more blinks as you curved your lips to a gentle smile, thanking him for pouring you a glass of water. 

"Your mom told you to stay at home but you didn't. You were sick at that time!" He gripped onto your shoulder, shaking you. "Don't you know how worried I was when your friend started screaming out for your name? I thought you were dead till I heard a heartbeat from you after I gave you CPR!" His eyes began to have his first tear to be broken free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Bending forward in your direction where you sat on the hospital bed, pressing his palms to the quilt of the bed. Tears streamed off his cheeks like a broken pearl necklace, his tears as shiny as tiny shattered pieces of glass. Dripping onto the cloth, his sniffing had gotten louder as he pulled you close for a hug. "I don't know what I'll ever do without you! I need you. When your friend said you fainted, I was so afraid of losing you! You've gotten me so worried for you!" His hug became tighter. Withdrawing yourself from him, you reassured him with a gentle smile and soft chuckle. "Akaashi-kun will be there for you, silly." You joked. "It's impossible for me to die either ways still!" You stuck your tongue out as you teased for his overreaction of you being hospitalised for the past 1 week. "Oh and uh... You've got something there on your cheek." You pointed to him.

"Huh? Where?" His calloused palms rubbed his cheek, to no avail, he didn't attempt to get it. 

"Come here!" You fanned him over to your side as he leaned forward, hoping you'd be able to reach for his cheek to kiss him as a surprise. 

*chu <3*

His face had gotten redder by the second as soon as he felt your warm lips touch his cheek. "I was lying about that. Hehe. That was a reward for you getting that cup of water for me. Thanks!" You smiled while staring into his golden yellow orbs. Enjoying the embarrassed look on his face as you two broke into a loud roaring laughter.  

'He was the only one who was worried for me the most. No one else but him...'