Chapter 04: Parties

"You don't think you guys are moving too fast do you?" Harrison asked. I looked at him.

"No dude! She's different. It's like... I don't know. She just is," I said, a vivid picture of her stunning smile drawing itself in my mind. "I mean have you looked at her? Like actually looked at her?"

"No bruv," he replied. "Thats your girl."

I laughed. Good answer.

She was wonderful. The date last week was the best. I mean, she has a sort of persona that just makes you always want to be around her and makes you want to be her best fiend but then she does certain things that make you just want to kiss her and take her to bed. The way her smile sparkled, the way she walked, the way her golden brown hair framed her face and feathered her shoulders and waist, the way her eyes glowed and glittered in excitement and how they swirled alluringly with shades of emerald and seafoam green with specks of golden olive and golden yellow.

"Earth to Tom?" Haz said. I laughed and looked at Harrison. "Dude I'm impressed. I've never seen you so into someone. You should totally ask her to go with you. I mean, imagine walking in with her."

I couldn't imagine it because imagining her any more perfect than she already was seemed an impossible task.

"I don't know Haz. What if she doesn't feel the same way. That'd be embarrassing," I said.

I got up from my couch and went to the fridge for a beer. I grabbed one and tossed it to Harrison.

"Okay but, I was talking to Zendaya and all she said was good things. She said that Scarlett really enjoyed it. I think you should go for it mate," he said.

I plopped down next to him and cracked open the beer. "I don't know. Maybe I should keep my feelings to myself for now. Or, I guess I could ask her on a more formal date."

"Okay but did you kiss her? Like actually kiss her? Not whatever that was at the club the other night," Haz asked.

Last week resonated in my mind.

*****

"Don't do that," I said. I gulped and my heart raced a bit.

She just looked at me. Her eyes sparkled a bit.

"What?" She asked, her voice soft, innocent.

"The whole... lip biting thing," I said as I motioned to my mouth. It turned me on to be honest but I obviously couldn't act out on that knowledge.

She paused. "Why?"

Don't answer that...

"Makes me wanna to kiss you...." I said trying my hardest not to give myself away. She bit her lip again and I got this almost instant feeling. I wanted to bit it back. A low groan settled in my throat.

"Do it," she said, her eyes diverting between mine.

I paused for a moment before I softly touched her chin with my finger and eased into it.

She tased sweet. I could taste her Dior chapstick she loved so much as well as a hint of caramel from an iced coffee at dinner. They were soft, plump, and I almost forgot what I was doing getting lost with her. The way our mouths moved together. Her tongue danced with mine differently than it had the last time. This time, it was real, genuine. I felt like I was drinking her every scent, taste, and feeling.

She put her hand on my chest and I gently grabbed her waist, pulling her in deeper. This definitely wasn't your normal goodnight kiss.

I let the kiss slow. I didn't want it to stop but I had to breathe at some point. I dropped my finger from her chin and looked at her.