An Alolan Arrival

Red woke up to see Leaf sitting on the side of his bed and Blue was in the chair at Reds old desk reading a magazine. As Red sat up Leaf looked at him and smiled and Blue closed the magazine before tossing Red a bag.

"From your mom Red, clothes." Blue said as Red caught the bag.

Red pulled out the clothes and his friends went downstairs while he got changed, after changing into the new clothes he walked downstairs to see that everyone looked a little different than they used to. While Red was wearing a red and white t-shirt and some blue jeans and a new hat, Blue was wearing a pair of green shorts and his black short sleeved button down. Leaf had on a grey and blue crop top that showed her shoulders, her hat was still there too and what looked to Red like a blanket tied on her waist. But he knew it was a skirt or something like that, Blue tossed him another bag as well.

"And that, is for Pikachu to sit in." he told Red.

Red pulled out a baby carrier, one of the ones that sits in front of the parent and the baby's legs dangle.

"Really?" Red asked.

Blue laughed and even Leaf joined in.

"Aww, come on Red, it'll be adorable to see little Pikachu in it." Leaf told him playfully.

Red sighed and strapped it on and picked up Pikachu.

"Pi?" Pikachu looked at Red curiously.

Red placed him in the carrier and Pikachu smiled, he liked the idea of getting to just sit there while Red carried him around. Red sighed, it seemed to him like everyone was in on it now. 

"Alright, let's go to my gramps' place, he said he has something for everyone." Blue said as he walked out the door with his suitcase.

Red and Leaf followed him and they all made their way to Professor Oak's Lab, where the professor was standing by his laptop waiting.

"Ah, hello Red, Leaf, Blue. I have something for you all." he told them.

He reached into a box and pulled out three new pokedexs and three small orbs as well.

"These have been updated to record data in the Alola Region, and these are Keystones. While Alola doesn't have as many Mega Stones as Kalos, it has some so these may come in handy." The professor told them.

They all accepted the Keystones and pokedexs, then they set off to the airport. As they arrived at the gate for their plane they stepped on board and took their seats. Leaf wanted a window seat so Red sat next to her while Blue took the seat across the aisle. Soon the plane lifted off and they were in the air. Pikachu was sat on Reds lap and before long Leaf fell asleep on his shoulder. As the flight went on, Red too fell asleep, his head rested on Leafs. 

After a few hours, the plane touched down at the airport on Melemele Island, one of the four islands that make up the Alola Region. They all stepped off the plane and got their bags before walking out of the airport. 

"Alright, so now that we're here we need to find a place to stay." Leaf spoke up.

"No need, my mom got us a house online." Red told her.

"Awesome, where is it?" Blue asked him.

"Near the beach." Red replied.

They walked to the address Red had and found a nice sized house, it was already furnished too. They walked inside and put their stuff in the living room so they could unpack later before heading out to explore the island. They found a small cafe nearby the house and bought some food. After eating they went back to the house and changed into swim clothes before heading to the beach.

"Woah there, check her out." Blue said as he stared at a girl in a bikini.

"Really?" Leaf asked.

"What? She's hot!" Blue exclaimed to his friend.

Red simply rolled his eyes and slapped Blue upside his head, "Let's go."

"Come on! Please let me at least try and talk to her." Blue pleaded to Red and Leaf.

"For her sake, no." Leaf told him.

Blue just humphed and went with them to a spot on the beach with less people. Red tossed the pokeball containing his Lapras into the air and she came out in the water. Blue called out his Arcanine and Leaf tossed her pokeball up, calling out the Serperior she had caught in Unova when she went on vacation with her mom.

They all relaxed with their pokemon for a while before more people crowded the beach. Blue and Leaf didn't seem bothered but Red wasn't used to being around so many people and the noise was killing his head. He told Leaf and Blue that he was heading back to the house and recalled Lapras and beckoned Pikachu to his shoulder. 

Leaf looked on as Red left and then decided to follow him back, she recalled her pokemon and told Blue it was time to go and he followed her to Red with their stuff and his own pokemon. Leaf caught up to Red and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked him.

Red nodded, "Yeah, just not used to so many people."

"It's alright, let's go back to the house and get some dinner." Leaf said to him.

Red nodded and the three of them set off to the house. While Leaf made dinner, Red and Blue unpacked and Red put Leafs suitcases into her room for her. Then they all sat down in the kitchen for dinner, they talked and eventually they decided to head to bed.

A while into the night, Leaf woke up to see someone outside on the second story balcony. She walked out to see Red leaning on the railing, looking out at the beach.

"Red, what're you doing up?" she asked as she pulled her night robe tightly around her as a breeze blew past them.

"Hmm? Oh I couldn't sleep so I came out here. Sorry to wake you." Red replied.

"Don't worry about it, is something bothering you?" Leaf asked him as she stood beside him.

"Not really, it's just kinda strange I guess. I got so used to that cave and almost never seeing people, so I guess this is just a big adjustment for me." he said to her.

"Well now you don't have to be up there anymore. You have Blue and you have me right here with you, so never think you have to be alone in anything anymore." she said as she placed her hand on his gently.

"Thank you Leaf." Red thanked her with a small smile.

"No problem." Leaf replied with a smile of her own.

Then she quickly pressed her lips to his cheek before whispering, "Goodnight Red."

She walked back inside, leaving a blushing Red standing on the balcony, his hand on his cheek and a dumb smile on his face. Then he walked back to his own room and laid down for the night, he knew it would take some getting used to being with people again but he was ready to try his hardest to do it. And having Lead and Blue with him would help a lot too. And with those thoughts, Red drifted off into sleep.