The Island Trials!

Red and Leaf arrived back at the house after their date to see Blue was gone.

"Probably at the beach flirting with some poor girl." Leaf joked.

Red chuckled slightly and flopped down on to the couch, then he felt a sudden shift as Leaf sat next to him. Leaf cuddled up against Red and he wrapped an arm around her as he turned on the TV, when it came on the news was playing. Red was about to change it when he heard something that interested him, 'Island Trials'. 

"That's right, any trainers here in Alola can participate in the Island Trials!"

Red couldn't deny that it sounded like fun, but he knew that it would be a little while before he really felt like doing anything in Alola. He just wanted to relax a little while longer, at least he did until Blue burst through the door with something in his hand.

"Red! So I was talking to this girl, trying to get her number an all but then she left and this old dude came up to me. He said to me 'Young man, I see you have pokeballs, so are you a trainer?' so I told him, 'Yeah, in fact I'm a pretty good one to. I was champion for a while in Kanto and until just a little while ago I was the Gym Leader in Viridian City!' So he gets this impressed look and hands me this weird thing and says, 'Well, take the Island Trials then, I hope to see you in a Grand Trial!' Blue rants on to Red and Leaf at crazy speeds.

"Okay first of all you were Champion for like, fifteen minutes." Red told him blankly, "And secondly, where'd the guy go, I wanna do the trial too." 

"I don't know, somewhere." Blue said absentmindedly, staring at the thing in his hand.

"What's that thing?" Leaf asked.

"It's an Island Challenge Amulet." Blue told her as he flopped on the couch.

It was then that Leaf decided to let Blue in on her and Reds little secret. She swung a leg over Red and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her lips to his. Reds eyes widened before closing as he moved his hand to her waist and kissed back. Next to them Blue was wide eyed and in absolute shock at what he was seeing.

Finally Leaf and Red pulled apart and Leaf looked over at Blue with a smirk. Blue was stunned by what he had witnessed.

"You...I was joking!" Blue exclaimed suddenly, "I didn't actually think you two were on a date!"

Red chuckled while Leaf erupted into a giggling fit at Blues reaction, although Leaf still hadn't left Reds lap. Blue stood up and walked off to his room, muttering about how the world was going crazy. Red started to stand up but as he did Leaf stayed attached to him.

"Leaf-" Red started but was cut off.

"Nope. Sit down, we're staying here and watching a movie." Leaf told him.

Red sighed and fell back down, Leaf laying on top of him. Grabbing the remote, Leaf rolled off of Red and turned on the TV once more. They put on a movie and sat there cuddled up through the night. Before long they both fell asleep and when Blue came out in the morning there they were.

"Well good morning, so Red how was your first time?" Blue woke them up with his teasing.

Reds eyes shot open at the comment, "Shut up."

Leaf giggled as she stood up and pulled Red with her, she dragged him into the kitchen and handed him a frilly pink apron.

"You're helping with breakfast today." she told him.

Red just sighed and tossed the apron away towards a chair, "Fine but no apron."

"Ugh, fine." Leaf huffed at him as she got out the waffle mix.

After breakfast the three head out in search of the man that gave Blue the amulet. Eventually they found the man in Iki Town.

"Ah Alola young trainer!" the man greeted, "And who would you two be?"

"Hi, my name's Leaf." Leaf greeted him, when she noticed Red was staying silent she spoke up for him, "And this is Red."

"Nice to meet you both, my name is Hala. I am the kahuna of this island." Hala told them with a grin.

"They both wanna take the Island Trials too." Blue spoke up.

"Ah, well then take these." Hala said as he handed them both amulets.

"Thank you." Leaf said as Red nodded his thanks.

The three friends decided to go meet the local professor of the Alola Region, they made their way towards what they had heard was his lab.

"It's a cabin?" Red said as they got closer.

"I guess so, let's check it out." Leaf said as they walked to the door.

"Hello?!" Blue called out as he knocked on the door.

"Coming!" a voice called out from the inside, then a moment later the door opened.

"Alola, are you new around here? I've never seen you before and I know pretty much everyone around here." the man said.

Red looked the man up and down from Leafs side, the man was wearing grey shorts with nothing but a lab coat covering his upper half. On his head was a hat decorated with a rainbow and a pair of green rimmed glasses.

"Yeah we're new around here, I'm Blue." Blue greeted the man.

"I'm Leaf and my quiet boyfriend here is Red!" Leaf exclaimed in greeting.

"Well it's certainly nice to meet all of you! I'm Kukui, I'm the professor here in Alola!" the man told them with a grin, "Seeing as you don't say Alola instead of hello I assume you got here recently?"

"Yup." Blue said.

"Well here in Alola we don't say hello or anything like that, we say 'Alola!' instead." Kukui told them.

"Thanks for the tip, do you know my grandfather from the Kanto Region? Professor Oak?" Blue asked.

"Oh, you're the grandson of THE Professor Oak?! Of course I know him, in fact I once took a field trip to Kanto with some students from the Pokemon School and introduced them." Kukui replied.

After a little more conversation the three friends made their way home for the night, all excited for the Island Trials the following day. When they arrived at the house, Blue walked into his room and immediately fell asleep. 

Leaf wrapped her arms around Reds neck as she pressed her lips to his before whispering, "Goodnight." and heading off to her room to sleep.

Red just smiled to himself as he walked into his room and fell onto the bed before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.