The Grand Trial Of Melemele Island

After a week had passed, Red, Leaf and Blue were making their way towards Iki Town on Melemele Island to take the Grand Trial of the island against Hala. The previous day they had met and made the preparations for the trial. As the group arrived in Iki Town they saw Hala awaiting them along with a crowd in the center of town. The first person would be Leaf.

"Alola you three!" Hala greeted them.

"Alola." Leaf said in response.

"Alola." Blue said with a wave.

Red simply nodded in greeting.

"Who's up first?" Hala asked them.

Leaf stepped forward and looked at Hala with a determined gleam in her eyes, "I am."

"Alright then, let's begin!" the Kahuna said as he stepped up to his side of the wooden platform that made up the battlefield.

(I played Ultra Moon so that's what I'm going with.)

Hala tossed his first pokeball into the air, releasing his Machop.

"Alright then, let's go Leafeon!" Leaf called out as she let out her loyal pokemon.

"Well young lady, you may have the first move!" Hala called out to her.

Leaf nodded and called out, "Alright Leafeon, use Razor Leaf!"

"Machop, dodge it and use Karate Chop!" Hala commanded, his voice booming out towards his pokemon.

Machop leaped away from the razor sharp leaves and brought its hand down at Leafeon.

"Quick, use Vine Whip to catch it!" Leaf yelled to her own pokemon.

Leafeon brought its vines up to stop the attack but wasn't fast enough, the attack slammed down on it. 

"Leafeon, use Shadow Ball!" Leaf called out.

"Machop, get out of the way!" Hala exclaimed as the black and purple ball hurtled towards Machop.

Machop started to move but was a split second to slow and the ball slammed into it. Machop was sent flying back and Hala was forced to return his fainted pokemon. 

"Good job, but now try this! Go Makuhita!" Hala called out as he threw his next pokeball into the air.

"Leafeon, are you good to continue?" Leaf asked.

"Lea! Leafeon!" Leafeon exclaimed with a nod.

"Alright, use Hyper Beam!" Leaf called out, thrusting her arm forwards as she got more and more into the battle.

"Makuhita, dodge and use Arm Thrust!" Hala commanded.

The Hyper Beam missed and Makuhita slammed its hand into Leafeon, sending it flying. Leaf called out a Vine Whip and Leafeon slammed its vines into Makuhita who was in turn sent flying as well. After a few more attacks, Makuhita used Fake Out which fainted Leafeon.

"Leafeon, return! Go Pidgeot!" Leaf yelled as she swapped her pokemon.

"Pidg, Eot!" the majestic flying type screeched as it materialized.

"Going for type advantage eh? Let's see how much good it does ya!" Hala said with a chuckle.

"Pidgeot, use Steel Wing!" Leaf called out.

Pidgeot shot towards Makuhita, wings glowing, and slammed its wing into it. Makuhita was sent flying backwards but Leaf didn't end it there.

"Now, finish this with Aerial Ace!" she commanded.