Beautiful Stranger

Kara Walker.

"I mean it Kara," my step-mom said as they stuffed their bags in the trunk of the Tahoe.

"No parties!" My dad shouted pulling out of the driveway.

"Okay, bye, love you daddy!" I shouted and Kate looked heartbroken.

"Do you think she'll ever warm up to me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

I headed upstairs and walked into my step-brother, Jordan's room. He looked up and smiled when he saw it was me. I flopped down next to him and smiled back at him.

"Party?" He asked smirking.

I chuckled, "party."

I walked to my room and grabbed my phone while walking to my closet. I called my best friend and smirked when she answered.

"Party at my place." I said before hanging up.

~

I rocked my hips to the music and laughed with my best friend. All of a sudden I was pulled into a hard chest. I turned around and looked up and saw the most attractive person in my life.

"Why are you dancing by yourself, beautiful?" He smirked.

"I don't dance with assholes!" I shouted over the music."

He growled in my ear, "I can show you how much of an asshole I can be."

I shivered and started grinding my hips against him. He placed his hands on my hips and rocked to the beat of the song. I looked around the room and saw my friend smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to grind on the beautiful stranger.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. He pushed me up against the tree and smirked. His smirk was a huge turn on. I suppressed the moan that tried to escape. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I can smell your arousal."

I blushed and looked down. He smiled and lifted my head up so that our eyes connected. I felt a pull towards him and he smiled down at me. He brushed his lips across mine and I wanted nothing more than to close the gap between us and kiss him.

He must of read my mind and pressed his lips to mine. My hands slipped into his hair and I lightly tugged at his curls as he bit my lip. He took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. His hands slowly moved down and rested on my hips. I moaned when his hand squeezed my butt. He pulled away and pressed his lips to my neck. He sucked and nibbled on my collar bone and made his way up.

I heard the door open and a lot of footsteps running into the backyard. I turned and saw everyone jumping into the pool.

I grabbed his hand and lead him up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and kicked off my heels. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I felt a spark ignite in my body and he smiled.

He pressed his lips to mine and I started backing up. My back hit the bed as he unzipped my dress. He looked at me with questioning eyes. I nodded my head and he pulled off his shirt and he trailed kisses up and down my neck. His kisses only made me want more. As if he was reading my thoughts he pressed his lips back to mine but he kissed me slowly and it held so much emotion it was like he actually loved me.

I mentally rolled my eyes at that thought. He's a complete stranger, how could he possibly love me. He pulled away and pulled off his jeans. He trailed kisses down my body and stopped at the top of my panty line. I blushed and nodded my head as he looked in my eyes.

That night was the best night I had ever had with the beautiful stranger.