Regrets.

Ashton Richards.

I woke up and my head was pounding. I slowly sat up from the bed and I tossed back the covers and saw my naked body and clothes scattered on the floor. I stood up and pulled on my boxers. I looked over my shoulder and saw the most beautiful face I have ever seen. I slowly walked towards her and brushed my finger tips against her cheek. Sparks ignited in my body.

We finally found her. My wolf whispered.

We can't stay with her, it's too dangerous. I said.

I pulled on the rest of my clothes and I touched my neck feeling for my dog tag. I cursed and looked everywhere. I searched underneath the bed and underneath the clothes on the floor but I couldn't find it. I checked my pockets and I inwardly groaned. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on before walking out of her bedroom door. I walked silently down the stairs and out of the house. I started walking until I ran into Lacey.

"Ashton, where the hell were you?" She asked.

"I passed out at the party last night." I lied.

"You're in so much trouble, you're dad has been looking for you." She said grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me into the woods.

She turned around and pushed me against the tree. She pressed her lips to mine and trailed kisses down my neck. I pushed her away and she gave me a confused look. I started walking towards the pack house but she grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore, I need to stop sleeping around and get my life together. There's something better than sleeping with a different girl every night." I said and continued walking.

"You found her didn't you?" She asked.

I slowly nodded my head. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. She walked closer to me and pressed her body against mine. She had a mischievous glint in her eye as she ran her hands down my chest.

"Then why aren't you with her?" She asked.

"It's too dangerous for us to be together and you're little seductive tricks aren't going to get you laid." I said snatching her hands off of me and walking away.

*

Kara Walker.

I woke up and memories of last night flooded my brain. I sighed and tugged on my hair. I lost my virginity to a complete stranger. God, how could I be so stupid? I wrapped the sheets around my body and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I walked over to my dresser and something caught my eye. I picked it up and saw it was a dog tag. I instantly recognized it as his and put it around my neck.

I walked downstairs and saw Jordan passed out on the couch. I laughed and shook him awake. He wouldn't budge, so, I went into the bathroom and filled up a bucket of cold water and walked back into the living room. I dumped the water on him and I quickly backed away as he shot up from the couch. He looked around and saw me his eyes darkened. Before I knew it I was laying on my back with Jordan straddling me. His smirk disappeared and his eyes held lust and passion. His eyes flickered to my lips then back to my eyes. He moved closer and I quickly turned my head.

Jordan and I were best friends before our parents started dating and got married. I had always had the biggest crush on him and I thought he didn't like me back. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt his lips on mine. I quickly pulled away and I stood up.

Jordan scratched the back of his neck and stood up. He gave me a small smile and stood up and walked away. I turned and looked out of the back door and saw a black wolf staring back at me. His eyes held anger and sadness. He turned around and walked away.