Will You?

Picture of Ashton >>>>

Kara Walker.

"I'm all yours." He whispered.

"And what does that make me?" I whispered.

"My princess?" He asked and I laughed.

"Sure, I'll be your princess." I said and he smiled.

"Go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.

"I'd like that, but first we'll need to find a babysitter." I said and he laughed.

"I'll see if my best friend is available." He said and I nodded my head.

I turned around just in time to see Aiden aiming his toy at Chance, "Aiden!" He turned to look at me.

"Drop it." I said and he sat the toy down on the table and crossed his arms, huffing.

"Aaron's totally free tonight and he agreed to watch the boys." Ashton said.

"What time are we going?" I asked.

"Seven." He said throwing away his trash.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked and the boys nodded their heads. I grabbed all of our trash and threw it away before Chance reached up for Ashton to pick him up.

He looked at me and I nodded my head. He scooped Chance up in his arms and sat him on his shoulder. Aiden huffed and I picked him up, "what's wrong?" I asked and he frowned, "I don't like him."

I laughed, "You and I will watch some movies later, okay?" I said and his face lit up. "Okay." He said and I buckled him into his car seat.

~

"Kara! J-Josh is here for you!" Kaiden yelled and I chuckled before walking down the stairs. I wore my glasses, red converse, a red hoodie, a white shirt and some dark skinny jeans. 'Josh' smiled when he saw me and I blushed.

"You look beautiful, princess." He said.

"Thanks." I said and I saw boy walk up the drive way. I ran out to him and I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Aaron! I've missed you!" I said pulling away.

"Kara, where have you been?" He smiled.

"College, home, hospital, home, and hospital." I said and he laughed.

"You wear glasses now?" He asked and I nodded.

"Your hair, you grew it out." I said and he blushed.

"How do you know each other?" Ashton asked.

"We attended the university together." Aaron said.

"Yeah, we were study buddies." I said and Aaron smiled.

"It was nice seeing you." Aaron said and I waved before walking down the driveway with Ashton.

He opened my door and I entered the car with a thank you. He jogged around the car and slumped into the seat. He started the car and we were off.

~

"I'm Lance and I'll be your waiter for the night. Can I get you anything to drink?" He asked.

"I'll take a water." Ashton said and the waiter turned to me.

"And for you, beautiful." He said.

*

Ashton Richards.

"And for you, beautiful." He said.

"I'll take a glass of water." She lightly smiled.

"Coming right up." He said winking at her.