The Terrible Two.

I decided to postpone washing my hair because I love you guys so much! Here's Chapter Four. You guys are so amazing! Love you lots!

~

Kara Walker.

2 Years Later.

"Aiden! Come on, we have to go!" I shouted chasing after him.

"I don't wanna go mommy. Uncle Kaiden said it was going to hurt." He whined when I scooped him up in my arms.

"It'll only hurt for a second. You're a big boy, you can handle it." I said slipping on his beanie.

"Mommy, I don't wanna go!" He said with a little cough.

"That's why your going." I said.

"Please, mommy." He begged.

"Come on, Kaiden!" I yelled and he came running down the stairs.

"Give me a second!" He yelled slipping on his shoes.

He grabbed the keys and scooped up Chance in his arms. Chance played with Kaiden's fingers as we walked of the door. I opened up the back door of the car and buckled Aiden. I jogged around to the other side to help Kaiden with Chance's car seat.

After buckling up the twins I climbed into the passenger seat of the car. I put on my seatbelt and readjusted the beanie on my head. I took off my glasses and fixed my mascara. I slipped them back on as Kaiden pulled out of the driveway.

The drive to the doctors office was silent besides the little coughs and sneezes of the terrible two. I chuckled at the name. Kaiden parked the car and helped me with the twins. I carried Chance while Kaiden and Aiden played around.

I grabbed their bag and walked inside the warm building. I walked up to the receptionist and she smiled at me.

"Kara! Chance! Aiden! Kaiden!" She laughed.

I smiled and she paged the doctor for me. We sat in the waiting room and watched the tv the had sitting in the corner.

"Chance and Aiden Richards." The doctor called and we followed the doctor.

"Alright, what seems to be the problem?" He said as we walked into the room.

"They've been acting really strange, they don't eat, hardly sleep, or fight like they used to, they've been coughing a lot lately." I said.

The doctor walked over and listened to their heartbeats. He frowns and looks back up at me. I start panicking. What's wrong with my babies?

"What's wrong? Are they going to be okay? Are they going to die? Please tell me that they're fine!" I yelled.

"I'm just going to need to run some tests on them. They'll be fine." He smiled and looked down.

"Hopefully." He muttered.

"Hopefully? What the fuck do you mean hopefully?!" I yelled setting Chance down on the bed.

"Those are my sons, they're the only thing that I have besides my brother! These kids hold a special place in my heart that no one has else have. I'm scared of losing them. I can't lose them." My voice cracked at the end.

"Mommy." Chance said.

"Yes, baby?" I said kneeling in front of him.

"Don't cry. I love you. Please don't cry." He said and it sent me over the edge. I hugged him and Aiden tightly to my chest as the tears ran down my cheeks.

"Kara." Kaiden said rubbing my back.

"I can't let them die, I can't lose them." I whispered and they pulled away.